7

"Y-y/n" "Hm?" "I think I love you"

You started blushing intensely.

"O-obito... I love you too."

He smiled and blushed. 

"Y/N?"

"Yes Obito?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You were already super red, but you got even redder after he asked that.

"O-obito.. yes."

He smiled and pressed his lips into yours. You smiled into the kiss.

"Good i'm glad. I don't know what i would've done if you said no.."

You giggle and peck his forehead before getting up to take a shower since you hadn't after you had gotten back to the base. You leave Obito to sit in your room.

After you come out he turns around and gives your privacy while you start to get dressed, slipping on a simple shirt and shorts since you didn't feel like wearing your cloak.

You grab Obitos hand as he slips his mask back on and head out of your room to get some food.

"Where the fuck have you guys been?!" Asks Hidan. You both were startled and both pulled away from each others hands as you didn't want to tell anyone about the new relationship yet.

A small blush crept up on your face. "I fell asleep and I kinda dragged Tobi in my bed while i was sleeping." Obito smirked under his mask. "That's right! Tobi and Y/N-chan slept together!"

Hidan bursts out laughing and practically starts rolling on the floor, laughing even more after Tobi said that.

"Oooh what did you guys do after you woke up, un?" Asks Deidara with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK DEIDARA?! WE JUST SLEPT THATS ALL" You were getting angrier and angrier every time someone asked a weird question like that. Although you were angry, you couldn't stop blushing over the fact that they're saying all this weird stuff, you were thinking about if it actually could've happened when you woke up.

"Guys give Y/N a break. She's been through a lot with the mission and was exhausted when she got back." Says Itachi. He was in the kitchen making something for lunch. You, Tobi, and Deidara got back fairly early in the morning and it was about noon now.

"Thanks Itachi. They're all so annoying about it." You say as you approach him to see what he was making. "It's no problem Y/N. Would you like some lunch?" You nod in excitement. You were starving.

Suddenly, you feel someone hugging you form behind. "Y/N-chan! come sit with Tobi when you get your food!" You turn and smile at him. "Of course Tobi. Why don't you sit over at the table while i wait for my food?"

He nods happily and runs over to the large dining table like a child. You giggle slightly at the sight of this. Turning your attention back to the raven-like man in front of you, he starts to make small talk with you.

"So Y/N. Your really close with Tobi. Is he an old friend of yours?"

"Oh no. When we met we became really good friends. Best friends actually." He nods and turns his attention back to the (insert food here) he was making. And let me tell you, it smelled heavenly.

When he finished it, he put it on a plate and handed it to you. "Here you go Y/N-chan. Enjoy!" He smiled and closed his eyes as he did. You thank him and take the plate to go walk over to Tobi.