3

Tobi walks over to your room and knocks on the door. You hesitantly open it, praying that it's not Hidan again. Oh, sweet Kami it's not Hidan "Hello Y/N-chan! Tobi has come to give you a tour of the base!"

TIME SKIP—

After the tour, you decide to sit in the living room. That's where majority of the people are. You feel eyes on you until someone breaks the silence. "Hello, Y/N i'm Konan." Says a girl with blue hair. You look up and smile widely. "Well it's very nice to meet you Konan." "Say, do you want to go and get some dango with me?" She asks. Before you answer you see that a raven-haired man has looked up from his book. You presume that to be Itachi Uchiha of the Leaf. "Why sure that would be nice. I haven't eaten anything all day so i am fairly hungry." Konan cheers and grabs your hand and drags you out of the base.

TIME SKIP—

Tobi was looking around the base for you when he came into the living room to find you and Konan entering the base laughing. You seemed to be having a really great time, which brought a smile to Tobi's face.

"Y/N-channn! Where have you been?" You focus your eyes on the masked man and reply with, "Oh hey Tobi! Sorry, i was out getting some dango with Konan." Tobi then runs over and hugs you and asks, "Can Y/N-chan play a game with Tobi?" You nod with a small smile and he grabs your hand and runs to his room as you wave and mouth 'sorry' to Konan.

Tobi then gets out [insert game here] and you begin to play. It was a close race, but in the end, you won the game by a long-shot. Tobi was salty and started a tickle fight, and it ended with him on top of you with your arms pinned behind your head.

You and tobi sat there for a few moments, your face and his mask were mere inches away. You had a big blush on your face and Tobi sat there dumbfounded as he was thinking of what he should do. Suddenly you shifted so that now you were on top of Tobi. With his arms behind his head.

You and Tobi giggled at this, right as you were about to get off of him, the door opened, revealing a familiar blonde with long hair covering one eye. You remembered him from the shop and had already knew his name. Deidara.

You and Tobi immediately scrambled and got up. Deidara stood there for a few seconds, comprehending what he just saw. "W-was i interrupting something, un?" His face was bright red. "N-no we were having a tickle fight since he was salty he lost in a game and it ended like that." You awkwardly laugh and scratch the back of your head.

Suddenly, you heard the sound of something dripping on the ground. You looked down and Deidara's eyes followed. It was a small pool of blood. You looked back up at Tobi's mask and realized there was blood coming from it. You start laughing hysterically, realizing that Tobi was having a nose bleed.

After you calmed yourself down, with the help of Deidara too, you went to go and find some tissues for Tobi to clean his nose. You come back with them and say "May I..?" As you place your hand on his mask, almost lifting it up. "Tobi has it under control Y/N-chan!" He says confidently. He turns around and starts messing with his mask and the tissues. He turns back around and you can see the tissues sticking out from under his mask.

You and Deidara start dying of laughter and Tobi stands there, confused as to why you're laughing so hard. It actually gets to the point where your wheezing for breath. Tobi then asks "What's so funny Y/N-chan and Deidara senpai?" You manage to stifle out "You look like an idiot!" And Deidara tells Tobi to look in a mirror. Tobi then starts laughing too. You guys had a great time

Yess! I love Deidara and i'm glad your having a moment with him! I should probably get to bed now haha.. it's almost 3 in the morning and i have school tomorrow. See you in the next chapter! <3