Obsidian x cobblestone

Cobblestones pov

I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed the morning. Obsidian and that guy still fresh on my mind.
I dont know what to do. Do i confront him about it? What is there to confront?
'Hey i know we aren't even dating but i have a huge crush on you and seeing you get kissed by that guy made my soul shatter'
Yeah. Great plan. I should just pretend like i never saw anything. He didn't see me, I didn't see him.
Yeah that's what i'll do.
A gentle knock comes from my door,
'Ugh furnace again, how many times do i have to tell her that I'm fine.'
"Cobblestone?"
I know that voice, and it's definitely not furnace.
Why is he here? I thought he had a boyfriend? Does he know that i saw him and he wants me to never speak to him again?
"Can i come in?"

Obsidians POV

After about a minute of silence, i turn to walk away but i hear a small voice come from the door,
"Come in"
Slowly i open the door and peek in,
"Hey."
"Hey."
when i walk in, i see cobblestone sitting on the side of is bed, looking panicked. He's trying to situate his bed mussed hair.
I have to admit, it's really cute.
"What are you doing here?"
"i wanted to see you..... is that ok?"
I ask kind of sheepishly.
His face tints red as he responds. "Yeah"

Cobblestones pov

Why'd he have to come over now? I'm still in my pajamas and My hair isn't even brushed, I'm a mess!
I bet furnace let him in, she didn't even tell me! God I'm going to kill her if i make it out of here with my dignity.
Why would he even care how i look? He already has someone. He doesn't need me.
At that thought i can feel my mood sour, obsidian must've noticed something on my face because he gently asks,
"Is everything ok?"
No, everything is not ok. The person that i have the biggest crush on, and that I thought liked me back, was just playing with me this whole time, of course I'm not ok.
"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"
My reply came out a bit harsher than i intended, but at this point i can't bring myself to care.
I can see something in his eyes change, it looks almost like, pain? No that's impossible. My brain is just seeing what it wants to see.
"It just, it feels like you're avoiding me."
I feel my blood run hotly through my veins, why does he even care?
"So what if I am?" I reply sharply
I can see obsidian tense out of the corner of my eye
"It's not like you care anyway."
"What makes you think that?"
"I saw you at the lava pool!"
A beat of silence passes before one of us speaks. Before Obsidian can reply I continue
"Were you just leading me on this entire time? I thought we had something! I thought you like me."
The last sentence comes out with a lot less force than i first intended. I wanted to really send it home how mad i was at him for toying with my feelings and not just straight Up telling me 'hey I don't actually like you like that'. That would have been so much easier!
Before i can delve even deeper into the nasty parts of my brain, i feel those hands on my face gently pulling my chin up and forward.
It all happened so fast that I had no time to react, before i knew it, obsidian had pulled me into a kiss. And I didn't stop him.