13

You tried to concentrate on the feeling of his lips, licking one final line over your clit. It shook you to your core. You whimpered, not being able to take much more. Your body went limp, you let go of his hair.

"Shhh," he was moving up. Kissing your body, snaking his way back up to look into your eyes. The cold touch of the necklace followed behind. You opened your eyes, but everything was blurry. After blinking a few times, you could finally see him, drenched in your juices, with the biggest grin on his face.

He parted his lips just the tiniest bit, and you followed him blindly. You felt his fingers on your lips and without thinking, put them in your mouth. The taste of yourself, together with the feeling of his fingers tasted like the best damn thing ever.

"That's right," he kissed your tear-stained cheek, "you're my good girl, aren't you?"

You nodded, closing your eyes. It was all too much, you had to cut off one of your senses before it was too late.

"I wish you could see how beautiful you looked right now. So fucked out- and I haven't even had my good fun with you yet."

You wanted to protest, but it was too difficult to speak. Besides, your fingers felt too good in your mouth to let them go for some pathetic little words. It wasn't worth it.

But like all good things in life, it had to end. He pulled his fingers out of your mouth. Having no control left over your body, you let a whine escape you at the loss of touch.

"Christ, you're needy," he said before kissing you deeply, but shortly before he finished his statement. "I love it." His hands were roaming your body. He held up your leg just so he could get in the position to squeeze your ass.

"Hold on to me, baby," he murmured between another kiss. You did your best, still feeling no energy in your limbs. You crossed your arms behind his neck, feeding on the kiss for the strength to move. He held you as he pulled the both of you up to sit on the bed. And he kept holding on to you when he thrust his right hand to your back, to the strap of your bra. He moved his fingers around, looking for the clasp. Even in your dazed state, it made you laugh a little.

"It's upfront," you mumbled, kissing the corner of his mouth. He moved away to look at you, confused. You pointed down at the front of your bra.

"So you're telling me," he flicked it open, letting your breast basically spill out in front of him, "I could have had this view this whole time? Fuck!" He pulled the straps down your shoulders to take it off.

"Sorry?" you said, not sure if you really needed to apologise.

"No, don't be." He threw the bra to the floor. Almost on the spot where you had changed. It really wasn't that long ago, but it felt like it. Had you thought of this happening when you put on his sweater? Maybe? In a sense. It was an option. But nothing would have prepared you for this.

How could you have even thought about sitting on his lap, your legs around his waist, your arms on his shoulders, as he held you? Because of this, this wasn't just some simple fuck. You hoped it wasn't, at least. The way you held each other and how there was nothing but the passion between you- or was it possible that it didn't mean that much to him?

Still, that orgasm he gave you was the best you have had in a long time. So if it was only for the night, then let it be. You could still get a good time out of it, and you would not let your mind ruin this.

Luckily for you too, Tom's kisses made you shut off your thoughts reasonably quickly. It wouldn't even matter if the world had been ending.

But kissing could only get you so far. And he clearly had the same thought. Panting, his hot breath hitting your neck, he asked you.

"Are you ready for this, babe?" You nodded. "I need to hear it, please."

"Yes. Just fuck me already."

"Perfect." with a peck on the cheek, he let go of you and let you slip off his lap. He got off the bed. You sat on your knees, hands next to your legs, looking at him in anticipation. It was insane how he had managed to eat you out while his cock was rock hard. You could see the outline of it through his underwear, leaving nothing, but really nothing, to the imagination.

You watched him do a little jiggle, making you laugh, before taking the band off his boxer shorts and pulling it down. To say your mouth started to water, would sound ridiculous, but you weren't so far from that state. He wasn't too long, or too thick, you didn't expect it to be anyway, but it looked just right to send you over into another dimension. There was that one vein going along his shaft that you couldn't get enough of. Unconsciously, you were moving over to the edge of the bed. Just seeing him completely naked in front of you, send your mind into a frenzy. It was a magnificent view.

What couldn't go unnoticed was how red the tip had gone, from pure arousal and frustration that he needed to relieve. How badly you wanted to help him. You moved closer to the bed end, he took a step closer to you. He had his hand on his cock but didn't move a muscle. If he did, you thought, he might have exploded right there in the spot. And what would be the fun in that?