☽Chapter 6☾

(Y/n) and her parents arrived at the Grimoire Acceptance Ceremony, fifteen-year-olds were waiting for the ceremony to start. The little girl was astonished by the shelves that are filled with grimoires.

"Welcome Grimoire Tower Acceptize, on this moment to stay, you are taking your first step down on youth path. I wish you integrity in hope and love, " Master Grimoire announces. "Now to accept your grimoires!"

Many of the grimoires fly out of the selves to their chosen master. As the fifteen-year-olds received their grimoire, some were happy and some brag to each to see who has the best grimoire.

But there was one that stood out. The (f/c) grimoire aggressively flies out, surprising everyone. It zoomed everywhere making the people panic and scared. The grimoire paused in mid-air and slowly moved downward. It stops in front of the little girl with a (Rabbit, Fox, Cat, Wolf, Deer) mask. She gently grabbed it. Thinking, why did the grimoire choose her, even though she's not fifteen... 

And it's a four-leaf clover.

Everyone's shook.

"A four-leaf clover?!"

"Is she fifteen?"

"She's young."

"How a young child gets a grimoire."

"And a four-leaf grimoire!!!"

Everyone whispered and wondered hows and whys, and others glared at her like swallowing her whole with anger. The people slowly crowded around her, asking questions.

Kin noticed this and grabbed (Y/n). Raiden squeezed into the crowd to get to them, and they quickly left the Grimoire Tower.

After the incident, they went home safely. Worried and surprised were written on Alva and Kin's faces. As the little (Rabbit, Fox, Cat, Wolf, Deer) is tracing the beautiful moon crescent design with a four-leaf clover in the middle. But there is a small detail that no one noticed earlier. Inside the clover, there is another tiny clover. What could this mean, she wondered.

 What could this mean, she wondered

»»-----  -----««

Imagine there is a clover in the middle of the crescent moon or anywhere you want

»»-----  -----««

"(Y-y/n), dear. Please give us privacy," her father said.