☽Chapter 2☾

It was a lovely sunny day. The bird is chirping, and the sky is clear.

"Aunty Divya, can I go play outside?"

"Sure, sweetie. Be back before breakfast."

"Okay!" I rushed out of the cottage house and play. As I was playing, I heard rustling from the bushes.

"Who's there?" worry comes over my body, and more rustling coming from the bush. I came closer to the bush and, push it to the side. I closed my eyes in fear. Nothing happened. I opened my one eye, to see a cute little creature.

"Awww. So, cute." I was amazed by the creature, my eyes sparkled. The creature was changing color. 

It lunged at me with excitement

"Are you lost, little one?" I asked. It just nuzzled at my face. I giggled and, play with it a little.

Minutes later, I realized I have to go back to eat breakfast. I put the little creature down.

"Sorry little guy. I have to go," I waved goodbye as the creature saddened, and I left.

"Aunty, I'm back," I announced.

"Great timing, the food is done. And who is this little cutie, "Aunty Divya stated. Tilting, my head in wonder what she is talking about. I felt something climbing to my shoulder. It was the little creature I saw in the bushes earlier.

"Silly fella, did you follow me all the way here?" It just looks at me.

"Where did you find it, (Y/N)?" she questioned.

"Oh, I found him in the bushes." I gently pick the creature and put him on the table. Aunty Divya went to the bookshelf and went looking for a book. I sat on the chair, waiting for her.

"Here we go." She picked a book on the bookshelf.

"Wow! Aunty, that's pretty," I said in awe at the beautiful cover

"Wow! Aunty, that's pretty," I said in awe at the beautiful cover. She opens the book and found a page.

"It says here that he is a Chroma cat," she reads the text.

"Chroma cat?"

"It means color cat because they change color."

"He does change color." I look at the Chroma cat as he is eying the food, drooling. Aunty Divya noticed it and giggled.