We're both stubborn, I know

A/B/O fic where Louis (omega) is really sick but refuses to accept it; Harry tries to make him go to the doctors but he doesn't listen; What will happen when he ends up fainting in Harry's arm with a 104OF (40oC)

REQUEST BY @stylesnoir → I made this an a/b/o fic cause I think it would be more fun so hope you enjoy!

Harry's POV

Louis is sick. Yet, being the stubborn arse he is, he refuses to acknowledge the fact. Currently we are driving to school and I can feel him trying to refuse sniffling to make me think he isn't sick. But we are soulmates, so I know how he is feeling and all I can feel at the moment is distress and slightly panicked.

When I woke him up this morning, he was burning up, but surprisingly he had a ton of energy. I'm not sure how with whatever fever might be brewing in his head, but I can't change his mind about staying home from school. Technically I could alpha command him to stay home, but we agreed that I only do that if absolutely necessary. And let me just tell you, it was necessary. But I didn't do it because I love him.

"Harry stop thinking and worrying about me and just drive please." He said. Curse the stupid soul bond for handing my thoughts over to Louis' mind. I rolled my eyes and ignored him and continued to worry about him.

We continued the drive to school and eventually we pulled in the lot. He was about to open the door to leave, but I locked the doors and grabbed his arm.

"What?" He said, slightly angry. I was mad for the current attitude he was giving me, but since he was sick, I'd let it go.

"Please let me take you home love. You look pale and you have a fever. And I know you've been holding in sneezes and sniffles to make it seem like you aren't sick, but I know you are. I can feel it." He rolled his eyes and pulled his arm from my grip.

"No Harry. I am perfectly fine and I don't need your coddling all the time. Now open the door." He said and then quietly whispered, "please".

"I'm checking on you after every class, so please wait for me." He nodded in compromise, which led me to unlock the door. He quickly walked to the school building, while I just sat in the car for a few minutes, until the warning bell rang and i decided to go in.

Louis POV

I'm not sick. I know Harry worries about me all the time, but I'm not sick. Yes I have a stuffy nose and a bit of a cough, but I don't have a fever. Okay, so maybe I was a little cold this morning considering it's summer, but when I put a sweatshirt on, I was fine.

I walked into the school building, avoiding basically everyone and headed straight to my first class. I sat down in the back like I always did, as I wasn't very fond of school, but Harry made it just that little bit better. However, this was one of the classes that Harry was not in. We had most classes together, but this was omega dynamics, so only omegas were present, so Harry couldn't be in this class if he tried.

Harry had his alpha dynamics class at this time, but for the rest of the day, he was in all my classes. Although today he had a meeting with some of the elders from his pack after lunch, so he would miss that class. But he promised he'd return for the last class, so I was content with that.

I did have other friends, but I didn't really hang out with them outside of school. For one, they weren't in my pack, and two, they were jerks sometimes, but they were basically my only friends before Harry came around.

"Mr. Tomlinson!" The teacher suddenly called out. I realized I zoned out a bit as I picked my head up and made eye contact with the beta teacher. "Is there something more important on your mind then what i am teaching, because that is what it looks like to me?"