My hands, your hands, tied up like two ships

Louis, who was originally kicked out of his first pack after presenting as an omega, comes across Niall who brought him into his own pack and ends up connecting with Harry. Louis has pushed his omega dormant while surviving ini the wild for the last seven years, which means he has to represent as an omega. Harry helps hm through it, which includes him dropping for the first time. 

Louis POV

After being an outcast and on your own for so long, you forget what you are really supposed to feel like, especially as an omega.

There are all these feelings to submit and what not, although when you are on your own, a rogue perhaps, those feelings get pushed aside and your survival instincts completely take over.

So when I was taken in by my best friend Niall's pack, these omega instincts came back in full force when I first met Harry.

Harry is the Alpha of Niall's pack and we seemed to have clicked instantly when we first met. Some other pack members think it's possible that we are soulmates, but I've brushed off that thought. Omegas are rare, especially male ones, so when I presented at 14 or so, I didn't want to believe it at first. My father disowned me as a son and commanded my mother to get rid of me soon after I presented. I could see the regret in her eyes as soon as I crossed over the border of my old pack, but I could never go back now.

Luckily, Harry was lenient and since he liked me so much and we had such a deep connection, I was able to trust him immediately, which made me feel safe here.

Harry was surprised to learn that I haven't had any alpha contact for almost 7 years. It was like I wasn't an omega anymore, as I didn't respond to any commands or do anything that made me seem like an omega. The doctor told me that it was to be expected, but once I found and connected with an alpha, I would regress back into my omega state.

It started to happen a few weeks ago when me and Harry started growing closer. We talked almost everyday, plus I was living in the guest room of his house, since I had nowhere else to go. I was falling for him fast and hard, but I wasn't sure he felt the same.

"Hey Lou?" Harry asked from behind my closed bedroom door. It was almost 11 pm and why was I awake you may ask? I just can't stop thinking. "Are you alright?"

"Umm I guess." I said, even though I really couldn't stop thinking about me and Harry's relationship.

"It seemed like you were anxious, so I was just checking in." He said quietly and I was wondering how in the world he knew what I was thinking about. I sat up in bed and looked at the closed door, assuming he was still standing behind there.

I sighed and got up to the door, opening it slowly. Harry was sitting there behind the door, leaning against the adjacent wall. He stood up quickly when he saw that I had opened the door.

"You okay?" He said.

"Just thinking." I said and went back over to my bed. He followed and sat on the edge as I crossed my legs and pulled them to my chest. I yawned, but I don't think I would be able to sleep.

"You are tired." He stated.

"I know, but I've been trying to fall asleep for the past few hours and I just can't." I said, laying down on my side, so I could still see Harry. I took a large breath and closed my eyes. I felt the weight shift on the bed, and I opened my eyes to see Harry slipping off his shoes and climbing in behind me.

"Is this okay?" He asked as wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me into his chest. I nodded and turned my head to scent him, which made me calm down and slow my thoughts.