I'm in love with you, and all your little things

BDSM → Louis (dom) gets to take care of Harry (sub) while he is sick and in little space

**Disclaimer → if you read stories where one of them goes into little space, you will know that Harry calls Louis Daddy. This is not to be kinky or anything like, it's because when Harry is in the mindset of a child, Louis is his caregiver. I honestly find these kinds of stories cute, so enjoy my edition of Harry in little space.

Ever since Louis met Harry, it was definitely love at first sight. And lucky for them Louis happened to be a dom and Harry happened to be a sub.

Since the rising of more and more BDSM relationships in the past decades, it's become accustomed to either be a dom or a sub. Usually when a child is born, they present as either a dom or a sub around 14 or so. Parents can tell what their child is going to be by their behavior as a young child.

A dom usually is defiant and likes to make their own rules, while disobeying their parents. They don't "submit" to anyone except for themselves. They are stereotyped as bad kids, but it's really just their nature to not follow anyone else and make rules for themselves.

Subs, on the other hand, have the tendency to submit to everyone, especially their parents and older siblings. Most of the time the punishments that are given to subs when they are defiant, which is rare, but if they are punished, the punishments actually help them realize their mistakes, when if doms are punished, they just ignore it and get it over with.

When Louis and Harry started dating, the BDSM world was still fairly new, so they do their relationship their own way, with their own rules and consensual punishments when Harry decides to be defiant, which again is not very often.

There are different headspaces that subs can go into, depending on the situation. For Harry specifically, he has three. The normal headspace, where he acts normal and submits, etc.

Subspace for Harry occurs in two different two situations. The first is when the sub feels "down" and he needs his dom to help put him back in his place as a sub. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, Harry has the feeling to submit to everything for a few days. It usually ends with some "good times" between the dom and sub (;D).

The second is when Harry feels very overwhelmed and upset with something. Again, doesn't happen very often, but sometimes if Harry had been sick, or Louis traveled back home for a few days, it occurs a few days after. His mind goes to subspace because his body knows he is safe, but his mind is overwhelmed with all the emotions. All the dom, or Louis, can do in this case is assure the sub that he is safe, he is loved, and that nothing will happen to them. He only stays in this subspace for a few hours, but he's quite exhausted afterwards.

The final headspace Harry can exhibit is little space. Louis loves this one, because Harry goes into the mind of a child, around 3 or 4, and needs constant attention, which Louis is happy to give. Harry only really goes into this space when he is sick or hurt, or when he is very happy, which seems to be all the time, but again Louis doesn't mind.

In their current house, there is a room dedicated to when Harry is in little space. It has a bunch of toys and games for Harry to play around with, along with clothes and other stuff to keep him comfortable.

Today, however, Harry woke up with a fever and a cough. It wasn't long before he slipped into his little space. Louis asked Zayn, Niall and Liam to help watch him while Louis goes to work for a few hours. Usually, it's not logical for the caregiver to leave the sub while they are in this kind of headspace, but he has to go to work and he's been in little space around the other boys, so Louis isn't worried.

"Hazzabear!" Louis called out. The other boys just arrived and Louis told them that he was going to get Harry from his room.

Louis entered the little themed room at the end of the hallway. It was space themed, with rockets and planets covering the walls. The bed in the corner had a planet themed quilt on top, with some fancy throw pillows to match.