the text message that broke her in half

005

favorite crime - olivia rodrigo

***

recap: finn has a drinking problem, drew called out noah, drew's dad tried to rape her in front of finn, finns got hella feelings for drew, and drew's mom is soon to die agh

quick thing: TODAY, THIS NEW PHOTO OF FINN CAME OUT, of him drinking mexican soda, AGH HES SO PRETTY ILL PUT IT AT THE END

after drew got her costume picked out,
she sat down on the sofa in her trailer. she sat on her phone for a while before getting a call.

incoming call from - luna
accept or deny

she accepted the call and put her phone up to her ear. "hello?"

"hey!"

"oh, hey luna!"

"i haven't talked to you since you told me you got the part a few days ago, how's it been?"

"a roller coaster to say the least, but we start filming tomorrow."

"agh that's so good, how's the cast. noah, sadie, finn?"

"uhm, they're fine. i love sadie and gaten and caleb and finns a lot of fun to be around, but millie and noah are just, ugh."

"they aren't assholes are they?"

"kinda, but it's gonna be fine."

"what did they say?"

"well everything noah's said has all just been him slut shaming me or something among those lines, and millie just agrees with him."

"i'm sorry. how's finn? you told me you two texted a few times."

"uhm yeah. i kinda spent the night at his place last night, and watched the stars with him on a mountain top, and made out with him once or twice."

"okay. WHAT?"

"hah yeah. i was expecting that reaction."

"you made out with him?"

"yeah, twice."

"i've never then so jealous."

drew heard a knock at the door of her trailer. "oh hold on i gotta go, it was great talking to you luna, love ya." she said. she hung up on luna and got up off of the chair. she walked over to the door and opened it, excepting finn.