Part 3

NR: The picture at the top is Brad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up cuddled into Brad and a really bad smell, i covered my nose with my hand and laughed really loudly. It kinda woke Brad up, he looked at me kissed my head and then started tickling my side i couldnt breath properly so i uncovered my nose started laughing even harder. B-Brad stop it hurts and you stink. He laughed and stopped i kissed his check and got up i walked to Brads draws and pulled a Escape The Fate top out of the draws and grabbed my leggings which where on the floor. (no nothing happened) I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on i went and locked the door and put my ipod on shuffle and Sleeping with sirens started playing. I softly started singing with ears to see and eyes to hear i love that song. After i done my busness i got out dryed off and qiuckly put on my clothes i unlocked the door and went under the bed and found the hair straighteners and hair dryer. I looked at both items and laughed because they had Hello kitty on them i plugged both of them in and started on my hair After about 5 minutes of drying it Brad come in and started playing with my hair, I slapped his hand away and told him to get in the shower. He did and i started straightening my hair after i finished Brad was coming out the bathroom i floped on his bed and he trow a mini black bag at me i frowned and relisied that it was my old make up bag just to double check i opened it and tryed to find the one thing i needed most. My eyeliner. I found it and frown at Brad.

Where did yoou get this from??

You left it here ages ago so i kept it.

I thourght i lost it i went out to buy new make up. But thank you i needed this.

I know sorry. And okay go in the bathroom and do your make up im doing my hair in here.

Aha okay. - I walked into the bathroom and started my make up. My phone make a birds churp so i knew it was twitter. I picked up my phone while doing my eyeliner i went onto twitter and poked myself in the eye with the eyeliner pencil. SHIT SHIT SHIT OWW OW OW OW. Brad come rushing in quickly and looked at me weirdly because i had my hand over my eye trying to read the DM Harry Styles wrote me. Brad looked over my shoulder and started reading the message in his head.

Ugh read it out loud i cant see shit.

okay it says ' Me and the boys will be flying out today and coming to your gig tomorrow. Will see you there.' - HOLY SHIT THERE COMING TO ARE SHOW TOMORROW!! WE NEED TO PRACTICE LOADS JUST TO GET IT PERFECT!! WHAT SONGS ARE WE PLAYING?? ARE WE DOING COVERS??!

Okay Brad calm down let me finish my eyeliner then ill be down and we can practice all day okay, now give me my phone so i can reply.

okay okay hurry up. - I finished my make up and started typing my responce. it said ' Okay do you want us guys to meet you at the Airport?? You can stay at our house if you want theres a couple of spare rooms. Or we could take you to the Hotel, dont mind. Cant wait to meet you guys and thank you so much.' - I re-read the message a couple of times and pressed send. I couldnt wait. I walked down stairs and went into the kitchen to get a drink and an apple. I went down to the basement and logged onto the computer and put the message for the guys to read on there they all read it and the message i sent them. They all jumped up with huge smiles on there faces. I smiled huge and then everyone got serious and started panic, we had to practice, so we went to our stations and i asked should we play A trophys fathers a tropheys son? Yeah. Mike said what about American Idiot?? Yeah. Brad picked monster and Justin picked pierce the veil- Caraphernelia. everyone agreed and the beat to american idiot come on and i waited for my que to start singing.