part 1

Okay i was late to band practice again so they shouted at me exept Justin he knew why nobody else did. Justins my step brother and i love him to pieces. If you didnt know me and Justin then you would think me and him are going out but where defferently not. Yeah we hug and hld hhands but not in that way he's my step brother and i love him.  I walked in and saw that they had the computer set up to film us. We didnt just play on here after we play we do truth or dare or just talk but then sometimes we forget the computers on and o=someone burps or farts its funny. I looked at them and mumbled a sorry i got to the middle and sat down  i looked at the computer and saw the little red light on and they filmed all of that i look at them and said you know you've been filmimg the whole time right?? 'Yh we know' 'Wow thanks for the heads up guys.'' ' its fine' And they started laughing. I smiled and said what are we going to play today?? Um you chose we dont mind. Okay what about A trophys Fathers a Trophys Son?? Thats sleeping right?? Yh it is. Yh okay lets play. 

Father Father Tell Me Where Have You Been??

Its been hell not having you here! Ive been missing you so bad and you dont seen to care.

When i go to sleep at night you're not there, Yeah when i go to sleep at night do you care?? Yeah.

Do you even miss us your bottles and mistresss i need to know! I need to know! 

Why are yoou walking away? Was it something i did? Did i make a mistake?

Im trying to deal with the pain. I dont understand this is this how it ends?? 

I will try to understand. 

Father Fathre tell me where are you now??

Its been hell not having you. Last thing i heard you where fed up you're skipping town with no note telling where! 

When i go to sleep at night you're not there! Yeah! 

When i go to sleep at night Do you care??

I need to know! I need to know!! 

why are you walking away? was it something i did? did i make a mistake? 

Im trying to deal with the pain i dont understand this! Is this how it ends?

Why are you running away? dont understand this! Is this how it ends?

Why are you running away? Tell me please, Tell me please i need to know!

Is this what you call a family? Is this what you call a family?? Is this what you call a family? Is this what you call a family??

Been standing here wishing that you'd draw the line but i carry the thought along with you in my mind. 

Is this what you call a family?? Is this what you call a family?!

Family, Family! 

Why are you walking away? Was it something i did? Did i make a mistake?

Im trying to deal with the pain i dont understand this! is this how it ends?? 

Why are you running away? I dont unerstand this, Is this how it ends?

Why are you running away? tell em please, telling me please i need to know!

Is this what you call a family? is this what you call aa family?? is this what you call a family? is this what you call a family??

We finished a song and i said what song should we do next?? Justin said 'what about pierce the veil match into water?? yh im cool with that, what about you guys?? Yh we're cool. Okay lets go! 

LETS GO!! 

I kissed the scars on ger skin, I still think you're beautiful and i dont ever want to lose my best friend. I screamed out 'God you vulture bring her back or take me with her! TEAR IT DOWN! BREAK THE BARRICADE! I wonna see what sound it makes. I hat e the flavor with a PASSION AND I FUCKING HATE THE AFTER TASTE! How does it feel? How does it feel? How does it feel well it feels like im on fire. Wake up i know youcan hear me! Make me a promise here tonight. Love like a tidal wave. Dreamless in early graves, i never wanted it to be this way. The chemicals will bring you home again. This is it, when its done we can say that when its sudden death we fight back. OH! Yeah. Pretend like i dont intice you. Ive seen you circle above my head. YOU TRAITOR! Ill never be taken for granted again. KEEP DIGGING HOLES IN THE DESERT! Say a preyer for you. I know that you're in pain. But if we die at the same time, does it still scare you? Make me a promise here tonight. LETS GO! Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way. The chemicals will bring you home again. This is it, when its done we can say tha, oh my god were not gonna make it. We will bring a tidal wave. (X7) AND NOTHING WILL REMAIN! SHES MINE! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER ITS NOT HER TIME! cuz baby im the one who haunts her dreams at night. Un til she's satisfied. Make me a promise here tonight. Love like a tidal wave. dreamless and early graves i never wanted it to be this way. The chemicals will bring you home again. This is it, when its done we can say that when it sudden death we fight BACK! GO!  3...2..1... (we all screamed) FUCK IT! (and put are middle fingers up) 

I finished singing and streached my hands up i didnt relise that my top had came up until i heard a gasp i looked around and saw it was Brad who gasped I frowned and looked at him questioning. 'What are you pointing at??' 'Whats wrong with side ITS PURPLE! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?' i looked at Justin and he shock his head i nodded and said i hit my hip on the side of my bed its no big deal i promise. They all nodded exept Brad he came up to me and raised his hand and i flinched and closed my eyes waiting for the slap but it never came instead he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and pulled my top up at bit more and it showed a load of scars, cuts and brusies. 'Whats the hells this?!?!' I stepped back and quickly said i had to go home. Which is true i did have to go home i was 10 minutes late which meant me getting hurt...again. Before i left completely i shouted 'Justin come home in about 1 hour and a half please. 'Yh sure love you sis' 'Love you to' With that i ran home and i regreted it. This always happenes to me and im sick of it but there isnt much i can do. My dads changed since my mom died and so have i but not so much.