Part 2

NR: the picture at the top is Justin ❤️
-------------------////-----////-------------------

I woke up to my dad and step mom storming into my room, my dad pulled the covers off of me and grabbed me by my throat and make me stand my step mom came up to me and slapped my face and my dad punched my stomache. My dad throw me across my room and Punched me again. I held in my sobs and just took it. They carried on hitting me for about another 10 minutes before Justin came in and stopped them from hitting me again which they didnt like so they his mom slapped him and my dad punched his arm but that was it before they left. Justin came over to me and picked me up he carried me to my bathroom and placed me in my bath tube which is connected to my room. I groaned becasue they made a huge cut along my back i hissed and struggled to sit up. Justin grabbed the first aid kit and helped me take my top off i didnt care he's my brother and he's helped me alot. He grabbed the alcohol and put it on a clean cloth and started cleaning the cut on my back i held a scream in and gripped my bath tub handles as the tears escaped my eyes.

'Can you put my music on quitily please' i said to Justin.

'Yeah sure' He grabbed my ipod and went onto spotify. He put my playlist on that says 'After...' The fiirst song that comes on is black veil brides - world of sacrifice. I smiled and started whispering to the song. After Justin finished with my back he looked at my sides and saw the small cuts there and looked at me with a sad smile i looked down at my hands and he started cleaning them aswell he was really nice to me and i love him for it. My phone dinged and i looked at the twitter notification and frowned i went onto twitter and saw i had a dm i opened it and my eyes went huge and i gasped. Harry styles has messaged me and it say ' Hey its harry styles from one direction and we all have watched your youtubes and we think you guys are amazing. We where wondering if you could message me your next gig and we could go and see you live to see if you are good live so you could possibly go on tour with us as an opening act. Message back ASAP.'

I nearly fainted I grabbed Justins hand and gave him my ipod. He gave me a weird look and i said ' read it!' but it came out as a shriek. His eyes went wide and he smirked he looked at me and lifted me out of the bath tub and span me around i wrapped my legs around him and he walked to my bed and throw me off of him and onto my bed i sat up and kept reading throw it i tapped the link to his profile and saw the tick and smiled. I looked over at Justin and he was looking in my closet i laughed as he throw me a pair of leggings which had rips at the knees and a really baggy Attila top he throw me a pair of harry potter socks and my all black converses. He smiled at me and went into the bathroom which led to his room to probably get changed i quickly put my top and leggings on and throw on my shoes i went over to the bathroom and knocked no answer i walked in and washed my face and went to the mirror and put on my fondation and eyeliner and quickly swipped macara on and brushed throw my hair. My hair was natrully staright so i didnt have to starighten it which was awesome coz im a lazy fuck. I knocked on the other door that led up to my brothers room and he shouted open i did and saw hm tying his shoe laces i chuckled and said 'we going to meet the others??'

'Yeah, oh and Brad wants to know why your sides brusied. Are you going to tell them??'

'I dont know if i tell him i have to tell them all and then they'll get worried and i dont want that i dont them worring about me when theres bigger things to worry about, like the gig in two day the one that one directions coming to! Should i tell them?? If they ask about it then i will. I just dont know how. I dont know what they will do.' I looked at Justin and saw he had a hand print on his face. 'Justin come here.' He did and i led him to the bathroom.

'Sit'

'Why'

'There's a hand mark on your check and i need to put conceler on it, sorry.'