9

Jungkook looked at his husband, sitting on passenger seat, looking out of the window for half an hour now. They were on their way to Namjoon’s birthday party. Jungkook unknowingly poke his cheeks from inside, there is something wrong with his husband. He could clearly see something is bothering him and he seems to cried earlier as his nose and eyes were slight red.

Jungkook: Is something bothering you? You seems gloomy.

Jin: No

Jin replied soflty.

Jungkook: You can share anything with me. I won’t judge, okay.

Jin: thank you but it’s really nothing.  Just tired.

Jungkook: hmm, here some banana milk, I always kept few in car, just in case. It will keep you fresh and energetic.

Jin: Thank you

Jungkook handed Jin the drink. Jin unwillingly started to drink. HE didn’t have appetite, but as Jungkook was looking at him. He couldn’t say no.

Jungkook: You look beautiful by the way. Just quite skinny. I don’t like it, you should eat more. I miss those chubby cheeks of yours.

Jin: (cough)

Jin chokes on banana milk hearing Jungkook’s word. It’s really unexpected from him. Didn’t he want him to lose weight? Then why complain about being skinny? Anyway he like the comment though and now blushing madly. He turn his head immediately, not wanting Jungkook to see him like that.

Jungkook: drink slowly

Jungkook smirked with a smile. Seeing Jin like that made his day. Blushing crazily for him.

Jungkook: This way

Jungkook said guiding Jin from the several doors of farm house. It was really quite, what kind of party they hosting?

Jin: isn’t it was party? B-but it looks empty.

Jungkook: Oh it’s only for our group. There are me and five of my hyungs in the group. Namjoon hyung don’t like celebrating his birthday like throwing parties.

Jin: hmm

Jin hummed but inside he was panicking. It would be his first meeting to anyone related to Jungkook other than his family. There was faint sounds of laughing and talking on other side of door. Jin took a deep breath. HE mentally prepare himself for whatever coming, like the time when he met Mrs. Jeon’s friend. It will be first time Jungkook will introduce him as his husband in Seoul. He was nervous. HE wanted to give his best impression. But still his insecurities were getting him.

Jimin: that was so hilarious. God, I should have recor- kook?

Jimin stopped in the middle of his sentence and look at the pair standing at the entrance of the door with wide eyes. Which eventually made everyone to look at the door. There was Jungkook standing with a big smile with an ethereal beauty.

Jungkook: Hi

Jin: Hello

Jin and Jungkook greeted, as Jungkook give a big smile to his hyungs, while Jin smile nervously, they were staring at him continuously making him uncomfortable.

Taehyung: who’s the beauty kook?

Jungkook: why don’t you guess?

Jungkook said with evil grin. Its first time, he bring someone to introduce his hyungs and also bring the person in their private place, where his hyungs never allow anyone other than them to enter. No one, not even their parents.