7

Jin was bewildered. He didn’t understand why Jungkook was still sleeping though its 9am in the morning. Jin wake up early as usual prepared breakfast and clean the house as his daily routine and now waiting for Jungkook to wake up. Normally his husband would be ready for breakfast at exact 8:30. But today, it’s already half hour past their breakfast time and Jungkook was still sleeping. Jin was having battle in his mind. Should he wake him up? Didn’t he have work today? What if he is sick?

After debating himself for half an hour, Jin couldn’t stop himself but went into the bedroom to wake Jungkook up. He looked at sleeping figure of his husband, handsome as always, even with that bed hairs. He slowly opened the curtains hoping Jungkook will woke up by sunlight but to his dismay Jungkook snuggle himself in the blanket. Jin click his tongue unconsciously, what should he do now? He called Jungkook’s name but got no reply from the latter. Now Jin has no choice but to nudge him. He went closer and nudge Jungkook’s shoulder slightly. After doing it for few times, finally Jungkook poke his head from soft blanket looked at Jin with sleepy eyes.

“What is it Jin?” Jungkook asked with his sleepy voice.

“Umm I-It’s already 9am. Y-you will be late for o-office if you didn’t gate up.”

Jin said without looking in Jungkook’s eyes. He was looking everywhere but to Jungkook’s eyes. Jungkook on the other hand now sat on the bed, blanket still on his lap, hairs messy, and observing Jin. He couldn’t help but felt happy seeing how cute Jin is behaving now. Looking everywhere but him.

“Oh. I took a day of.” Jungkook said to which Jin hummed a little. Jin’s mind was running of to every direction. Why did he take day of? Will he be here whole day? God it will be so awkward then. Jin was so much in his thoughts that he didn’t hear what Jungkook has said. Jungkook flicked Jin’s forehead gently making him flinch with a sudden closeness.

“What are you thinking that much?”

“Umm no nothing. Sorry. Did you said something?”

“Hmm. What is for breakfast today? I am damn hungry.”

“Umm steamed Egg and soup.”

“Oh can I have kimchee also. I really want to eat it.”

“Jin?”

“Oh s-sorry. I-I will g-go and p-prepare it n-now.”

Jungkook looked at his now running husband. He sighed. Seeing Jin’s reaction now, he could tell it will be hard to take Jin out of his shell, that he and his mother unknowingly thrown Jin into. He get up and went for shower. He had planned so many thing today for him and Jin.

Jin gulped the whole bottle of water. His heart was racing fast. What was that? Why Jungkook behave like that? HE leaned himself near the counter. He felt butterflies in his stomach when he remember how Jungkook flick his forehead earlier. Was he warming up to him? But he stopped himself about thinking about it. He don’t need his heart shattered again. It’s better to not keep any hope.

Jin prepared kimchee and now set the table and waiting for Jungkook to come downstairs. Soon he found Jungkook coming down in his pajamas. Yeah that’s what Jungkook’s habit. Whenever he is at home, he will only wear pajama’s whole day.

“It smells good.” Jungkook said but got no replied from Jin. He looked at Jin who was looking at him in Awww. Jungkook stopped himself getting more open with Jin for now. He was sure, if he act like this out of nowhere, Jin will feel something suspicious. And the last thing Jungkook want is to Jin found out he has read his diary secretly. And he also didn’t want to scare Jin off on the first day. He should take everything slowly. Without Jin realizing.

Jungkook eat breakfast silently while Jin standing beside, looking if Jungkook need anything. Jungkook really wanted to tell Jin to sit and eat with him. But he stopped himself. Remember take it slow. He soon finished breakfast, and went to living room watching TV. But not before saying “The food was tasty.”

 He didn’t knew but his one sentence make the day best for Jin. It’s the first time Jin’s husband praised for anything to Jin. First time in month, Jin happily washed the dishes and hurried to write the new thing to his diary. On the other hand Jungkook smiled seeing how hurriedly Jin do all work and rushed to his bedroom with a big smile. Surely to write in diary.