6-plane ride

Mari's POV
The worst thing ever happened. THE WHITS OF MY EYES STARTED TURNING RED!!! The only reason no one noticed was because Mrs.Bustier called everyone's attention. "Mari we know they're bad but you gotta control yourself...for now." Chloe reassured me. We walked into the airport and started the normal routine. The only thing was my fellow Chinese people would bow to me which would confuse everyone until Lila lied saying "Guys don't worry they're bowing at me because I'm a big deal" and everyone believed me.

I always carry a dagger with me, Chloe carries a potion and Nino carries a gun. No one questions us but Lila started being evil towards me so I moved my leg which showed the dagger. "OMG this brat has A KNIFE!! MRS.HELP US." Mrs.Bustier didn't care cause she knew why but the others started surrounding me and trying to get my dagger. That was until Mrs.Bustier stepped in saying "Everyone calm down they have a license for each of their weapons. Nino has the gun, Chloe has the potions, and Marinette has the dagger so calm down." They we're still panicking but we got to the gate of the plane.

"Some students are going to have first class and these include...." Mrs.Bustier was interrupted by a certain liar saying, "obviously it's me, Adri-boo and Alya." She was so proud until the teacher said, "no it's Mari, Chloe, and Nino in first class." "Ugh she stole my tickets Mrs. how would you let her go if SHE STOLE IT!" Of course Lila lied and they believed her. "Lila she didn't steal them and the king and queen specifically told me these three go in first class." And with that we got on the plane.

The pilot started talking to me in Chinese saying, "welcome back pri.." I cut him off and told him "don't call me that yet, I don't want anyone to know so just call me Marinette for now. Thank you" he agreed but that's when Adrien started talking, "ugh Mari-trash why didn't you let him call you the name? It was probably an insult anyways." The whole class started laughing but my bodyguard came up to them and carried Adrien saying, "Don't ever call the pr.." once again I interrupted him and told him the same thing which confused Adrien even more. But we just walked on the plane like nothing happened.

Nino's POV
Everything was going good, we were in first class, Mari was taking a nap and Chloe was painting her nails. "Hey Cami, do you think anyone is going to try something?" I asked and she responded saying, "they will try something I checked the future and they'll try breaking in here." I knew she had a plan so I didn't question it that is until we saw Alya and Lila breaking in. "This is going to be so good girl! You're the best all we have to do it pour this ice cold water on that brat and she'll have to leave!" Chloe looked at me worried, we got up and ran but it was too late, they dumped the water on her.

"NO WHAT DID YOU DO" Chloe yelled. Mari woke up for a few seconds before she collapsed. "Omg someone call the flight attendants!" I yelled. Oh no she's in hibernation from the cold, this happens since she's ladybug but they don't know. Ugh they are so evil. "Ugh this brat is faking she's fine." Lila said but when she touched her, her face went pale. We were running grabbing blankets and heating pads along with the attendants. "She's fine let's go." Alya said but we grabbed her back. "She's not fine she's in a hibernation state, she's allergic to freezing cold water, you would know if you were a true friend!" I snapped at her, my eyes slightly turning green. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder which forced me back to reality, it was Chloe. "Listen we could deal with that later right now we have to take care of marinette." Chloe said which I obliged to. It's been half an hour and she finally opened her eyes.

Mari's POV
I have no idea what happened but I know that I was out for a while. They told me everything that happened and my eyes turned red. I ran to my room and changed to my spare outfit. "Looking good Mari!" It was Chloe so I said thanks while the others changed.

The plane landed and we walked out with our weapons. But of course something has to happen. "Anyways the princess is my best friend and I even dated Prince Xander!" Everyone was in awe expect us. Just then I heard someone call me, "Mari-bear you made it!" It sounded so familiar and when I looked it was XANDER! I ran and hugged him that's when I remembered the class. They were disgusted by me and mad. "Ugh she's the reason he broke up with me... that's why I was sad the other day." Lila lied again which made Xander mad. "Hey whoever you are stop lying, and Mari is my best friend I take it they don't know do they Mari?" I shook my head and he chuckled.