3- Calls

Mari's POV
"Mother oh no!" I said pacing back and forth. "Mari calm down he won't figure it out it's fine, Adrien can't even figure out you're ladybug, it'll be ok" mother reassured me. "You're right I should just relax."

Adrien's POV
Ugh that Mari-trash that's why her mom doesn't even know her name hahaha. "Plagg can you believe it, hahaha her mom doesn't even know her name that's just sad. That's what she gets for hurting Lila." I smirked at plagg but he just left out the window. I am so confused on what I did. Oh well.

Mari's POV
I was finishing packing when plagg came in, "Hey Marinette I'm so sorry about my owner, I know you know who he is." He very apologetic. "It's ok Plagg, you can't control him, but if you want you could spend time with tikki and the other kwamis in the miracle box." Plagg flew into the box.
I practiced my powers then went off to bed.
The morning
I wake up at 5 am as always and get dressed into

The morning I wake up at 5 am as always and get dressed into

I get onto our morning call with Ninio and Camille.
Call~
C-ok how do you think the class will react to Marielle's coronation. It's gonna be hilarious!
N-of course it will they are so dense they don't even know how to tell the truth.
M-I don't want them to know yet, not until we're there. I'll tell Mrs.Bustier of the invitation today and the truth behind us. Bye see ya at school.
N-see ya
C-bye.
"Mother I don't want anyone to know of my identity except for the teacher." "Ok Marielle." And with that I made my way to school.