4- Announcment

Chloe's POV
I woke up at 4 and rushed to change to my work out clothes. I started my training with my powers then worked on muscles. It was around 6 when I took my shower and put on this

It was 6:50 when I joined the morning call with Ninio and Marielle

It was 6:50 when I joined the morning call with Ninio and Marielle. "Cami, come down or you'll be late for school!" My daddy yells. "Coming!" And white that I'm off to school.

Mari's POV
Today I was going to school early to avoid my bullies. My limo was waiting outside and my parents already left to China. "Princess, come on in." My driver bowed and I bowed back and did as instructed.

I made it to school and waited on the steps when I hear, "ugh Mari-trash is actually early ewwwww." And you can guess who that was, Alya. Sometimes I don't understand why she believed a liar. "Hi Alya, can you stop calling me Mari-trash." As soon as I said that she raised her fist and started swinging. She was stopped when her arm went in reverse and she punched herself. "WHAT THE HELL, DID YOU DO TO ME?" she yelled. "I didn't do anything I don't know what happened." A slight smirk appeared on my face as I saw the whites of Chloe's eyes fade from yellow back to normal. She used her powers. "Hey Mari!" She said as nothing happened which made me giggle a little. "Hey dudettes!" Nino exclaimed and with that we went in the school.

We got our usual glares but shrug them off and sat down. Mrs.Bustier came in about 2 minutes later and said she had a big announcement. "Good morning class, we have a field trip, not a normal one no, we're going to China!" We were all happy until she continued speaking, "and we get to see the princesses coronation!" Everyone was still excited but my excitement died when Lila started speaking. "We're only going cause I'm friends with the Princess of China. I can't wait to see her it's been so long!" I looked at Camille and Ninio and we started laughing so hard that the class glared at us. "Ok ok listen here stop lying cause the truth will be revealed and we know you're lying cause the princess has been in hiding for years." Chloe told the class. "Well of course I know since I'm her best friend. And stop you guys are going to make me cry." Lila said with fake tears on her eyes. Like this liar gotta stop this it's honestly annoying at this point.