Ninja

(A/N): I do not own Naruto, credit goes to Masashi Kishimoto. I took the idea and made my own changes. Anyways enjoy:)
———————————————————

Multiverse Found: Ninja
Kaminari: I love ninjas!
Sero: Same here.
Kirishima: This one is going to be cool, I just know it.
Uraraka: I'm excited.
Eri: What's a ninja?
Mirio: Well lets watch and see!

"Congratulations! You are all now certified ninjas of our village, Konoha. Now listen, you are first level ninja, a genin. You are going to be placed in a three man squad led by a jounin, an elite ninja." A guff voice tells his students. Black hair pulled back into a ponytail, headband on his forehead. His red eyes look around the room of students. "I'm going to say your squads, pay attention. Team one...Team two...Team seven: Eijirou Uzumaki, Ochako Haruno, and Shoto Uchiha." Eijirou perks up at his name, Ochako gives a determined nod, and Shoto rolls his eyes and continues to stare out the window. "Tomorrow you will meet your jounin sensei, that's all. You're dismissed."

Present Mic: Haha you're a teacher, you enjoy being a teacher. Mm, do you?! Of course you do!
Eraserhead: Shut up.
Mina: Uraraka! You have pink hair like me!
Uraraka: I noticed, its long too.
Jirou: Did you see Todoroki? The black hair and eyes.
Yaoyorozu: His scar is missing too.
Todoroki: I like it.
Tokoyami: Welcome to the darkness.
Sero: Although he has a stick up his ass.
Kaminari: Yup its like pre-sports festival Todoroki. Cold and emotionless.
Mina: At least Kiri looks the same.
Kirishima: I have whiskers, Mina.
Iida: I wonder where Midoriya is? He wasn't in the class.
Nezu: 'Ah I see, Young Izuku is the elite ninja.'

-Next day-
Eijirou, Ochako and Shoto are the only ones in the classroom. The other teams have already been picked up by their jounin sensei. "He's late." Eijirou continues to whine, he then begins to chuckle mischievously. He then places a chalk eraser on top of the door for it to fall on their sensei, when the door opens. "He isn't going to fall for that, he's an elite ninja." Shoto says impassively. Ochako nods her head in agreement. Without notice the door opens, and the eraser falls straight on a green hair man. Eijirou laughs uncontrollably, Ochako is apologizing for trying to stop him, and Shoto just stares unimpressed.

Nezu: 'I was correct.'
Sero: Hey he's wearing a mask like Shoji.
Kirishima: Manly.
Shoji: It suits him.
Midoriya: 'Why do I wear one? Also whats with the eye patch?'
Tsuyu: It doesn't look bad. Kero.
Kaminari: Pfft, I can't believe he fell for that.

His headband covers one eye, and a mask overs his mouth and nose. "My first impression of you three is...you're a bunch of idiots. Meet me in the roof in 5 minutes."
In a puff of smoke he is gone. The three stare blankly at the empty space, till they snap out of it and head to the roof. Now the three sit infront of their sensei. "Introduce yourselves, one at a time. You're likes, dislikes, hobbies and dreams." The older man casually says. "Why don't you go first?" Eijirou asks. "Hm. I'm Izuku Hatake. Things I like, things I hate...I don't feel like telling you. I have many hobbies. As for my dreams I haven't really thought of that." Izuku ends it with an eye smile. 'He only told us his name.' The three thought simultaneously. "Okay, you with the red hair. Start."

Yaoyorozu: He really did speak his mind, and called them idiots.
Kaminari: Oof that's rough.
Sero: He's so laid back.
Midnight: He's like Eraser but without the eye bags.
Present Mic: I see it.
Snipe: *Nods in agreement*
Jirou: I get the vibe he has some sad mysterious back story.
Shinsou: I get the same vibe.

"Believe it. I'm Eijirou Uzumaki. I like instant ramen. I hate the 3 minutes I have to wait for the instant ramen to cook. My hobbies are eating and comparing ramen. My dream...is to become the greatest Hokage! And have everyone respect me!" Eijirou gives them a full white smile, Izuku nods his head and turns to Ochako. "I'm Ochako Haruno. I like sweets. I dislike selfish people and spicy foods. My hobbies are reading and training. My dream is to be a strong medic kunoichi." Izuku then turns to the last member of their squad. Shoto scoffs, "Shoto Uchiha. I dislike a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I am going to make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone."