We'll Never Forget

Eri: Does it hurt?
Midoriya: *rubbing the bruise on his cheek, he smiles at her* Don't worry Eri-chan it doesn't hurt, i'm okay.

Multiverse Found: We'll Never Forget

Tokoyami: I sense darkness
Shoji: What do you mean?
Dahlia: For this one I'm gonna have Eri and Kota go to the play room.
Kota: But I wanna watch Deku.
Dahlia: Not this one but the next one, there's ice cream in the room.
Eri: What's ice cream?
Dahlia: You're going to love it, now go on. *They walk hand-in-hand to the playroom.* I am going to warn you all this one is going to be emotional for some of you.
All Might: Is something going to happen to young Midoriya.
Dahlia:.......
Nezu: Must be quite bad if you sent Eri and Kota away.
Dahlia: It is not bad per se, let us watch.

'Get up Izuku Midoriya! Your friends are waiting.' Izuku thought as he pants. Izuku is currently in an alleyway. He slowly slides his way up to stand leaning his back to the wall. One hand grabbing his stomach, the other holding on to the wall. He wobbles as he tries to gain his balance but he falls back down to the ground. He coughs into his hand, he holds it in front of him and sees blood. 'That's not good.' He looks down to his stomach, he slowly opens his hand covered in blood. 'Come on, get up. GET UP!' Izuku slowly gets up and groans out in pain.

Inko: W-what's happening to my baby?!
Uraraka: I-i don't like where this is going.
Bakugo:........
Eraserhead: ...Problem Child, why are you by yourself?
Recovery Girl: He is going to bleed out, if he doesn't get help.
Midoriya: Guys i'm right here i'm okay.

Uraraka and the rest of her class are down the street from where Izuku is. Everyone is panting, covered in sweat and dirt. They had just finished saving the civilians and defeating the villains. Uraraka has her hands on her knees as she takes deep breathes to stop herself from puking. "We did it Deku-kun, we saved everyone." She looks up when she didn't hear a reply. "Deku-kun...?" Uraraka looks around to try to find him, she finally sees the familiar fluff of green hair and he's on the end of the street, leaning on a building trying to walk to where the class is. Uraraka sees the blood dripping from him. She screams his name "DEKU-KUN!" and starts to run towards him. Everyone turns to see Uraraka and were about to ask why she is running, until they see Midoriya. "MIDORIYA!" They all scream out to him and run.

The students all has watery eyes, they didn't know what to expect. The teachers were on the edge of their seats, they didn't want to see their student die.

Everyone ran, no matter how exhausted they were. They didn't care, some were using their quirks to get ahead. Bakugo using his explosions, Iida using his engines, Todoroki using his ice and Shinso using his capture weapon. They all aim to help their classmate, rival, and most importantly their friend.
'I hear my name.' Izuku thought as he looks up to see his friends, his second family, coming for him. He smiles, he decides to take a step forward but then he tumbles down to his knees and then to his back. He can faintly hear his family calling for him. 'I don't want to go yet, I want to see them become the heroes they are meant to be.' He closes his eyes, a few tears falling. 'Please...I don't want to go yet.'

The students are crying now, mainly Midoriya's close friends.

Izuku opens his eyes and start to glow, he coughs up blood again. 'Show me...please.'
He closes his eyes. In his mind he starts to see bright colors like stars.

Todoroki: Is he...?
Everyone: .........

Izuku starts to see flashes of the future. He sees an adult Iida take over his brother's agency. On the side of Iida's arm there is a symbol, about the size of a palm. The symbol is of a green bunny face. The scene changes to see an adult Uraraka in her hero costume, helping those in poor communities. The same symbol over her heart. It shows Bakugo defeating villains, the symbol is on his back. Then it shows Todoroki entering an orphanage and being trampled by little kids, he is laughing and smiling, with the same symbol over his chest. It shows Tsuyu swimming in her hero costume with the symbol on her arm. Shinso is jumping from building to building and on his voice changing mask there is the same symbol. Hatsume is shown at her own industry and her logo is of the same green bunny but with goggles. It shows all of his classmates being heroes: saving people, helping the community, and giving people hope. Every single one of his classmates have a green bunny on their costume. They are all smiling.