Villain

*Warning: Mention of Suicide*
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dahlia: Is everyone ready to start?
Midoriya: Yes but where is Kota and Eri.
Dahlia: Oh they are napping, this one isn't something they should watch either.
Mina: Are-are we going to see Midori die again?
Dahlia: We won't.

Multiverse Found: 100%: Villain

All Might: Is young Midoriya a villain?
Dahlia:Yes he is.
Toga: Really! ouu I can't wait to see him!
Twice: I'm excited! No i'm not!
Dabi: Your so loud.
Sero: Midoriya as a villain? I don't see it happening.
Jirou: Yeah neither do I.
Dahlia: You'll see.

Izuku Midoriya has his head down, arms wrapped around his burned notebook close to his chest and is walking down the street. He continues to walk and abruptly stops when he gets to the middle of a bridge. The wind blows through his messy hair and he looks up. His eyes are red and lifeless, he has a bruise forming on his cheek and his school uniform is a bit burned from the shoulder.

Uraraka: Oh no, what happened to Deku-kun?
Kirishima: Yeah he doesn't look like our Midoriya.

Midoriya puts down his backpack, he looks down to his burned notebook. He carefully touches the burned edges. A few tear drops fall onto the notebook.

Todoroki: That notebook looks like the one you have Midoriya.
Uraraka: You're right, I see you write in it every now and then.
Midoriya: 'It's that day.'

Midoriya looks up to the sky and laughs with a few tears falling. Not a happy cheery laugh no, a cold emotionless laugh.

Present Mic to Eraserhead: *Whispers* I don't like where this is going.
Eraserhead: ....Yeah neither do I.
Kaminari: I don't like the sound of his laugh.

Midoriya opens the notebook to a clean page and starts to write. He rips it out and places it inside his backpack. He takes off his bright red shoes, goes over metal and gets to the ledge. He looks down and sees the river flowing.

Kirishima: Wait is he going to j-jump?
Mina: No don't do it.
Uraraka: Please don't do it.

Midoriya smiles and lets go of the railing. He falls with his back facing the water, eyes looking up to the sky. 'I'm sorry Mom, you were the only person to love and care about me despite being quirkless.' Midoriya closes his eyes and starts to remember the happy memories of him and his mother. It shows him and his mom laughing and smiling. Midoriya continues to fall.

Inko: Izuku....*sniff*
Kaminari: Ahh he jumped!
Todoroki: Quirkless?
*Midoriya tries to hold off a flinch but fails, only a few saw it.*
Eraserhead: Midoriya does quirklessness mean something to you?
Midoriya: I-uh y-yes.
Todoroki: How?
Midoriya: I-I was misdiagnosed as quirkless, I'm a late bloomer.
Todoroki: I see, that could be the connection.
Mina: Come on, a hero has to save him or he'll die.
Uraraka: Yeah, there has to be someone there.
Shigaraki: No one's going to save him.
Iida: Wha-why?
Dabi: You're naive. How do you think villains are made? Villains aren't born-
Midoriya: They are made. They get failed on by society.
Everyone: .........*They did not expect that from him*

Red eyes see the child fall from the bridge, his raspy voice sounds "Grab him." Suddenly a purple portal opens below Midoriya and he falls through it, he drops by two feet. Midoriya tries to look up but all he sees is blurry figures, he then passes out. A hand with a finger held up grabs the notebook, he opens it and starts to read it. He grins with each page he turns, he stops at a page and grins wider. "Let's go back to the bar, bring him too. He'll be a great asset."