Part 1

.
.
.
.
.

It's a wonderful day to woke up Xiao Zhan is getting ready because he need to find a work.

He went to starbucks to get some food, He sat and waited in the table.

"Ahhh I need some money right now"
Xiao Zhan said while face palming..

While the others get shook because they saw a handsome Wang Yibo getting some coffee..but then the waiter stumble, and the coffee that Yibo holding fall in the ground..

"I'm so sorry sir!"

"Yeah! You better be sorry it's your fault you are not looking carefully!"

Xiao Zhan heard the shout and looked what's happening he saw the waiter kneeling down he goes to the waiter...

"Sir this man already said sorry is it not enough!"
Xiao Zhan shout and everyone look at him.

While Yibo stared at him and he's looking on Xiao Zhan lips.."Damn this boy is good i never knew someone will shout at me while there are many people, I will make you mine little bunny." said on his thoughts.

Xiao Zhan help the waiter to stand up "Thank you Mr." said the waiter and walk away.

Yibo forcefully grab Xiao Zhan wrist and goes out while everyone shocked on what's happen

Xiao Zhan was about to shout but a man put the handkerchief on his mouth and then faint.."Great Job" said Yibo on his bodygaurd

..........

Xiao Zhan woke up in a big couch and saw Yibo staring at him with a smirk

"Where am I?..Why am I with you?"

Yibo just stare and did not reply

"Yah!" Xiao Zhan stand up and yell..

Yibo start to walk close to him but then...

"Dad!"
Yuan shouted and run to Yibo

"Yes baby?"..... Xiao Zhan start to smile when he saw the cute Yuan.

 Xiao Zhan start to smile when he saw the cute Yuan

"Dad who is he? he's beautiful"

"Yuan do you want him to be your babysitter?"

"Yes Dad! I want him..and I'm gonna make him a Mom!"

Xiao Zhan cheeks was red like a tomato when he heard Yuan said Mom.

Yibo suddenly smile and tap Yuan nose "Yuan go to your room first"

"Ok Dad!" then yuan goes upstairs

"Five Thousand in a month, be a babysitter for my Yuan"

Xiao Zhan was shock because it's a big money, then Xiao Zhan nodded because he can't resist Yuan cuteness and the money.."Ok Sir At Your Service"

"Ok then I wil send you to your Apartment and get all your clothes because you will move here in my house"

"Thank you Sir.... So..sorry that I shouted at you"

"It's Ok" said Yibo in a cold voice

"Ok Sir, thank you" then Xiao Zhan smile with his bunny teeth.

While Yibo's heart beats loud because of Xiao Zhan sweet smile "If only I can push you in the bed and then fu- ahh what am i thinking" Said in Yibo's thought.

..........

Xiao Zhan got back in the mansion after he get all his things in his apartment

The butler was chasing Yuan then Yuan bump in Xiao Zhan..

"Ooops sorry....Brother you are the beautiful boy earlier!"

"Yes it's me and I'm gonna babysitting you" Xiao Zhan carry Yuan and gave a sweet kiss in cheeks

The butler was panting because Yuan run fast "Sorry Yuan is just playful..come with me Mr. Zhan i will show you you're room"

Xiao Zhan nodded, put down Yuan and followed the butler

..........

Xiao Zhan was shocked because his room was big and super clean..

"Mr. Zhan I will leave first and take care of Yuan"

"Yes sir" then the butler left while Yuan goes inside Zhan's room

"Brother can you introduce yourself"
Xiao Zhan chuckle "Hello little Yuan I'm Xiao Zhan at your service"

"Then Zhan Gege can I call you Mom? Pleaseeee" Zhan can't resist the cuteness then he agreed on being called a Mom

"Yehey! I have a Mom"

Zhan is kinda curious because of Yuan wanting a mom "What happened to yuan's mom maybe she's already dead"

..........

"Where is Yuan?" ask Yibo in the butler

"He's in Mr. Zhan room"

"Ok thanks" said Yibo in cold voice after that he went upstairs and there are three doors The 1st is for Yibo, 2nd is for Yuan, and the 3rd is for Xiao Zhan.