💫Explanation💫

I think I need to explain certain parts.

1st of all Jungkook, y/n and Taehyung were friends since long. He always had a weak spot for her, but he refused to admit that for the sake of Taehyung. When he died, Jk's feelings for her resurfaced. Besides do you think anyone will go to that extend for you if he considers you only as his 'friend' ? No matter how much he denied, his actions showed it all. He wanted to try regardless of the outcome in the concluding chapters.

2ndly Y/N also liked Jungkook, but as a friend. As stated she was a bit naiive and dumb in the initial years of her college life. As a result she failed to understand the hidden feelings of Jungkook. Later when Taehyung died, she wasn't forced to be with Jungkook. She was moved by his love and care. He proved himself to win her heart. She tried to remain loyal to Taehyung for her guilt, but as days passed her heart made its own decision. She learned to look at the positive side of life. She accepted her faith and hoped for a bright future with Jungkook.
After all 'Life Goes on'.

Jungkook was never a replacement for y/n. It was just a change of feelings. 'Cause thats how human nature is. You slowly get over your past and look forward to the future... Tae was her past while Kook was the future.

There are certain plot holes in this book. I have a sequel for that. Please look forward to read it instead of complaining in this book. The story will get much clear.

Anymore queries? Feel free to ask. ------->