chapter 6

My pov.

Five years had passed, still no Izuku around, Tenko started doubting that he will ever come back, he started losing hope for him to come home.

Tenko have now grown a lot taller, his light blue hair that seemed to turn white have grown longer, he doesn't want to cut it because Izuku like his hair.

On his first birthday in AFO's care, AFO gave him an artificial hands(?), he thought it will somewhat ease the childs anxiety, he said that it was the hand of his own family members that he massacred on his manefistation day, that just made him more depress but nevertheless wore it.

He wanted to make AFO think that he was strong that he accepted his fate already.

But yeah he was still depress.

Maybe Tenko did something Izuku didn't like, but he did what he told him, being a good boy, always repect Kurogiri and elders (even that fucking ugly old man), routines and about his habits.

But even tho, he cannot help the scratching thing he was experiencing because of the draw backs of his quirk and AFO had been pushing the child to his limits lately and Tenko does not like it neither Kurogiri.

Kurogiri on the other hand will help him when he can, All for one was keeping a close eye towards him. All for one was suspecting him as a traitor but Kurogiri did nothing but take care of the child.

Tenko was losing his hope, depression was already getting into his nerves. His self hatred just grow more worst, he was always in  scratching spree to ease his anxiety.

Kurogiri had tried ever method he knew to stop Tenko from harming his own body but to no avail, Izuku's presence is the only solution.

   ---------------------------------------

Izuku roamed around the forest, he doesn't know where he is but he wanted to go home... To go to Tenko, his friend must be waiting for him.

Izuku felt like he overslept himself, he didn't even know what date it is after that wierd dream he had, when he opened his eyes he was inside an odd forest at the side of the city, he didn't know how to get home.

Well it was odd, spirits don't dream right? He didn't even sleep and how did he get in a wierd place? He doesn't know how things work for spirits, he didn't even get to see one of his own kind.

He just roamed around finding a way outside, flying up high was a bad idea, strong wind almost got him. He just floated around humming passing though thick trunk of big tress as the leaves seems to flow around with him.

He grined happily, he didn't get to do this often when he was alive, playing in a complete peace since bullying will always came after whenever he played outside, his bestfriend Kacchan would always beat him.

But now that he was a spirit he can have fun whenever he want and maybe play with Tenko when he got home.

"Speaking of Tenko, i wonder how is he? Is he fine? Did that ugly man hurt him again?" Izuku spoke softly to himself knowing no one  can hear him unless getting closer.

That thought made him worried as he rushed to go home, as he floated around a familiar park came to his view.

His eyes widened as he floated towards the small field slowly, his eyes filled with tears as memories flowed inside his mind, bad ones and good ones.

This place was his and Kacchan's territory, that's what he call it. He floated around the slide, the sand box and the benches until he saw a familiar piked blond hair sitting on one of the swing.

It was his friend, he had grown a lot while Izuku was still in his child form, spirits don't grow.

He didn't know if dying was a good thing or bad because if he was alive right now Kacchan will beat him to a pulp since his friend knew that he has no quirk... But he was just a late bloomer and that would hit the blond's ego.

Something happened that shocked Izuku, his friend cried sitting still on the swing, he was desperately wiping his tears away but it keeps flowing down, landing on his lap.

Izuku does not know what to do as he rushed to his friend swinging his hands around in panic.

"Izuku im sorry.. I shouldn't have told you harsh words and hurted you very much for you to disappear like this... Its been five years isn't? This day was the day you started missing with aunt Inko, I shouldn't have... Im sorry please come back now... Please im begging you... I will even show you my quirk and few tricks for you to annalize and bring you new notebooks, i want you to write me again, draw me like an untamed monkey or what... I... I just want you back, you're the only sweet friend i had" with that he broke down and started crying harder than ever, Izuku's eyes soften at the sight. His friend just said something he woundn't admit or even thought about in a million years because of his undying pride, it was breaking Izuku's heart seeing his friend like this, crying his eyes out, he does not want to see people crying let alone his friend.

"Kacchan..." Izuku whispered in his ear slowly as cold breeze flowed around them messing his blond hair more and wavering Izuku's soul.

Katsuli whipped his head around, that was the nickname Izuku gave him... And only Izuku would call him that and he wanted to hear him calling him that again.

"Izuku? Izuku are you there?!" Izuku sat on the swing beside him, swingging it lightly.

Katsuki stared at the swing for a moment.

"i am here!" Izuku whispered beside his ear copying the tone of allmight that they would always chant while playing heroes and villains when they were kids, he smiled happily as he swing himself with force getting himself high.

Katsuki's eyes teared, it was confirmed, it was Izuku. He can see no one but he can hear Izuku's soft laughs beside him.

"a-are you there? What happened? Did you got hit by a quirk? You idiot deku.. Where have you been all this time?" Katsuki choked out wiping his tears, replacing it with his usuall face that Izuku remembered but this time his expression was soft not agitated.

"im not alive anymore" Izuku spoked sadly looking down swaying his not existent legs.

"what?!" Katsuki asked shock thinking that Izuku was messing with him, but... He knew Izuku had no reason to lie or make fun of him, he doesn't even do that... His friend was too soft for his own good.

"i died... The day both of me and mom went missing... Mom crashed our car... I think someone saved mom but left me" izuku spoked sadly, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. He doesn't know why he had to die this early, he did nothing wrong, Is he a bad child?

"deku? C-can you give me a hug?" Katsuki asked looking away hiding his face, he knew that Izuku love cuddles and hugs when he was sad, thats all it takes to calm and ease him down.

Katsuki will not admit it but he wanted to comfort his ghost friend, that everything will be alright.

Without hesitation Izuku pounced on him almost knocking him off the swing as cold air made impact on Katsuki's face, he cannot see anything but he can feel izuku's tiny hand around him and his soft cries.

He had been through a lot.
-----------------------------------------------------------
-i_shall_live