chapter 5

My pov.

Kurogiri softly rocked a crying Tenko in his arms, he was surprised that Tenko came running to him crying his eyes out since the child barely showed emotions forget alone openly cry in front of him.

Tenko trembled telling him what heppened and why he can't feel Izuku around, he can't feel the cold air that's always giving him chills down his spine.

Kurogiri gave him a light pat on his back telling him everything is going to ok like Izuku would confort him, a minute later Tenko has finally calmed down and had fallen asleep.

He gave a long sigh as sadness filled his heart like a flood of water, he recalled the memories of the child, he just met him 2 days ago but Izuku was kind and caring leaving Tenko in this estate just prove that Izuku had a large impact in Tenko's life.

'unfortunate... Truly unfortunate'

Kurogiri just layed Tenko on a couch across the room and as if on cue All for one came throught the door opening it with a loud 'bang'

He frowned at his boss and his lack of manners that seems can't read the atmostfere inside the bar, he would rather had him out of the bar.

"now, now, wake him up, he and I have to go" kurogiri wants to growl his frustration out to the man seeing that his ch-- Tenko was still asleep depised the loud entrance of his boss, he sighed and keep it in, he then made his way towards the counter to serve the said man.

"im sorry master, but would you mind  letting him sleep more? The child has gone th---" without letting him finish his words, all for one launched at him with a quirk that he had previously stolen while he's out causing few bottles of expensive wines on his back to crack and break, that pissed him off but once again he held it in.

Different types of wine sipped on the cracks and poured into the floor, a sweet aroma of them filled the bar, his master's hand was now pointed at his solid part on his neck, ready to kill him any moment, but kurogiri didn't flinched and continued polishing his favorite shot glasses with a soft cloth.

Nevertheless, he was pissed as heck.

Tenko stirred and was now awake, that almost snapped kurogiri's sane mind since he was not that warm hearted person and hated people wo was testing his patients. He just gotten the child sleep... And now this? Not gonna lie but his boss was a nerve wreaking piece of shit.

"i hate repeating myself" 'so do i' kurogiri internally screamed at him but gave him a smile as the slit of his eyes narrowed slightly as if he wasn't mad at all, if he wasn't working for this man he might just erase his existance right here, right now.

"as i expected master, Tomura-sama, master is requesting for your presense" Kurogiri called the child , who was looking at them with confusion, but then tenko's face turned sour as he darted his eyes towards the man.

The sight of him is irritating him to the core.

'it's his fault'

He was full of hate but even so, he obeyed and followed him towards the training ground.

' Izuku will come back, and i'll kill you some day old man' he clenched his fist very tightly.

He glared as he take each step with a heavy sigh, his chest was heavy as if he will faint anytime soon. This time he got no Izuku around looking for any dangers, this time no one will save him but it was also a chance to prove that he wasn't weak and he can protect Izuku.

If this man ended up killing him, so be it, but that doesn't mean he will give up his life without a fight, he will end his life first with just light touch, he will end him.

'Izuku, come back to us as fast as you can' kurogiri prayed in his mind, he wasn't allowed to entervine and unlike Izuku, all for one can see him clear as day light and can steal the quirk he got.

He silently cleaned the broken glasses and the red wine that was splattered everywhere on the counter. He darted his eyes towards the broken bottles, some was broken slightly and wine was still intact.

His eyes narrowed once again and grabbed his newly polished shot glass.

"goodbye sane self"

Let's just say, he dranked nearly 15 bottles of expensive wine that night, he almost puked it all out but with a strong stomach not a single drop was wasted.

He complimented himself for that.

(extra)

I opened my eyes, everything was blurry all I can see was green, my body wasn't heavy or light as if i was floating in the ocean.

Odd enough i wasn't drowning.

My mind wasn't also clear and it was hurting and painful as if something was digging a hole inside my head but i can hear a faint voice beside me, it was so soft but deep and familiar.

"it was my fault, i shouldn't leave you with her I... I knew she wasn't mentally stable but i still decided to leave you in her care, im sorry... Im sorry" an apologetic voice rang into seemingly quiet and narrow room, his voice was calming me but at the same time it was alarming.

"the patient is responding sir"  another voice said. I was already confused at this moment, where i am? Where's tenko.

"h-hey... Can you hear me? You hear me right? I.. Im sorry" the familiar voice once again repeated his apology, i heard tapping as i turned my eyes at the sound, it was still blurry but i can see a... glass?

Hurts... My head hurts.

"sir, please calm down" another voice said, it was a woman, not too old but not too young base on her voice.

What he stated next had drift me into unconsciousness.

"NO! MY SON IS RESPONDING TO ME! IZUKU!"
---------------------------------------

I_shall_live