chapter 4

My pov.

Izuku's soul wavered, his almost transparent body is getting weaker and weaker as if any time he could disappear. He overused his quirk and since he didn't own an actuall body to handle the backlash ,his soul was the one  taking the damage he caused.

He was scared, he was a child after all, he doesn't want ro leave Tenko all by himself, the old ugly mysterious man might hurt him again or worst Tenko would end up like him.

He doesn't want that, not at all.  His gaze fell down on a sleeping Tenko, his friend, his lips form into a soft smile until Tenko stirred and began to trash around still sleeping and seems to be having an awful nightmare.

Izuku panicked, doesn't know what to do. Suddenly a flashback of his mom singing a lovely song beside him came into his mind, he got closed to Tenko and started to hum the song and gave him a soft light pat on his forehead that was now wet with sweats.

He smiled once Tenko's trashing body calmed down, and continued to hum the song as a transparent and almost non-existant tear slipped through his big eyes.

He choked out a sob and rub his eyes.

"I.. Im scared.. I don't want this at all Ten-chan... I... Why i am in this situation..  Why can't i just be a normal kid? I can give up on becomming a hero i want.. I just want to live a normal life... i want to be your friend  and be by your side forever... But how can i do that if im like this." he cried and gave out a sob as another wave of wind that came from an open window inside tenko's room wavered his soul as if it was taking him.

He calms himself down aand looked at Tenko's peaceful face, no he shouldn't be like this, Tenko would feel sad and wouldn't play woth him anymore, he doesn't want that either.

'please let me hold on for a little while longer... Just please' he prayed inside his mind to whoever god is up there looking at him, he gave a Tenko a light squeze on his hand.

A ray of light slowly invaded the room as Tenko opened his eyes and rub it to helo his eyes adjust to the sudden light that was shining on him, he was greeted by Izuku with a...

"Ten-chan... How was your sleep?" Izuku asked as he gave him a light chuckle, he saw Tenko's hair was worst than a birds nest.

He was exagerating?

Nope.

Tenko's groaned as Izuku gave him a hair brush, it was his enemy early in the morning.

"it was fine Izu... And i don't want this thankyou." he was about to leave when Izuku pulled him by his colar.

"now, now... I didn't give this to you for you to give it back to me... Brush your hair first." Izuku stated, Tenko sighed and sat down on his bed as he started to brush his hair hissing everytime he felt some strands of his hair was being pulled out of his scalp.

"i really hate this." Tenko said as he throws the hair brush out of the window after he was finish dealing with his hair, he doesn't need that at all.... Not at all.

"it's not that bad you know? My hair too is hard too tame." Izuku said as float beside him, holding his left arm. Tenko has gotten used to Izuku clinging on him everytime, he wasn't complaining about it tho and just let Izuku be. His lips twitched as if wanting to stretch itself into a smile when an idea came into his mind.

"i was wodering what is your appearance Izu?" Tenko asked raising one of his eyebrowsy waiting for Izuku to answer, he was eager to know about Izuku... A first friend he made, if his mom was still alive he would rant about Izuku allday, telling her his journey, how he met him and how Izuku protected him.

It warmed his heart just the thought of a friend protecting him.

'so this is the feeling of having a friend'

"oh? I was just simple child... Not popular nor special, my hair is green and so my eyes.. My green hair was curly just as i said it was hard to tame.. I have big eyes... And a freckles, each on my cheeks." izuku said happily, explaining futher what he looks like.

Ahh i see... 'he was beautiful'

"can... Can you tell me how i look like to you?" Tenko asked nervously to izuku who just gave him a look of confusion by the sudden favor he was asking him. Izuku cheered ready to rant how amazing he look.

"you're beutiful Ten-chan... Although there are dark circles under your eyes, your pupils... Are red as a ruby, its gleaming and just fits you perfectly." smiled Izuku as Tenko blushed looking at the dirrection he assumed opposite to Izuku to avoid getting his face revealed to the person who caused it.

"don't i look ugly? Just like that man? I.. I have scratches and my skin are already pealing causing scars all over me." Tenko said looking down, he was now ashamed of himself.

"no, you're beautiful ten-chan... Every person is (except that ugly man) your scars are just a proof that you tried hard and worked hard, you were a beautiful person." izuku said and gave Tenko a warm hug, as he felt him response with the same gesture, he hugged him back.

Until

His soul wavered this time it was worst, he was getting completely transparent very second that passed by.

"hey tenko... I have something to tell you." Izuku broke the hug as he patted Tenko's shoulder.

"what is it?" Tenko asked, he can no longer feel Izuku's touch, and Izuku can no longer feel him... His hands disappeared and no matter how hard he consentrate there's nothing he can touch... He was weak.

"im going uhm... Home for a while." Izuku said lying though his gritted teeth.

"oh ok? Come back at dinner ok?" Tenko asked, there's something wrong he can feel it.

"i... I can't" Izuku answered him, Tenko frowned.

"why can't you?" he asked scratching his neck, as frustration and stress started to pile up in his head, Izuku tried to stop him from scratching his skin off but he can no longer do that.

"but i promise i will get back.. I'll get back" Izuku said with sorrow in his eyes, he wasn't sure himself if he could get back.

"just... Get back... Get back izu." Tenko stated, Izuku wasn't leaving yet but he felt like.... He wasn't there.

"yes... Take care of yourself Tenko... I will be gone for a while and always listen to mamagiri ok?" Tenko nods, Izuku really sometimes act like his mother infront of Tenko, but he only listens to him and only him.

Izuku smiled ready for the upcomming strong wave of wind that will take his soul.

He didn't have enough time, he didn't get to say goodbye properly, he was really weak... Kacchan was right... He was so useless that he can't even help his own self.

A strong wind came, and dragged his soul into nothing.

Tenko's stared.. Just stared as a tear slipped through his wide open eyes, he really was leaving.

He heared it all.

His crying voice while he was sleaping.

It was true.

But he promised... He will come back.

He will welcome him back.

'please come back to me'...
----------------------------------------------------------

-I_shall_live