Part 5

" his name is Izuku Midoriya if you see him please report him immediately."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My mom looked pale at the screen and didn't say a word, She stayed like that for about ten seconds but then the tears started to flow out of her eyes. "W-why...? Why would you turn into a villain Izuku?!" She screamed at me as she turned to look at me. I opened my mouth but no words came out. "What did you do to come on the tv with a warning?" She asked me with her eyes full of hate towards me. "My sweet little boy, a VILLAIN!" She screamed out more tears flowing over her cheeks. But then All might continued again.

"He killed an innocent girl who was trying to find her parents."

We were both silent for a bit.

"M-mom! I-I can explain!" I tried, even though I didn't have a good explanation for killing an innocent girl. She looked at me, shocked. "You can explain...?" She started, her mouth twisted in to a snarl. "YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT GIRL AND YOU'R SAYING YOU CAN EXPLAIN?!"

"We will now go over to the parents of the girl"

"You'r not my son... my son wouldn't kill anyone... this is just a bad nightmare! RIGHT?!" I looked down at my feet and continued to listen to what the parents of the girl had to say.

I looked at the screen for a bit and saw how much those parents have been crying.

"I-if you'r watching this...the o-one that killed my daughter..." it was silent for a bit.
"Y-YOU'R A MONSTER!" The dad cried out.
"She never did anything wrong! I-I don't understand why...w-why..." then the parents both stared crying again and the camera switched of. It was the end of the warning.

I felt my lips curve into a smile. And there it came again... my super scary insane laugh. I saw my mom flinch and she looked at me in pure terror.

She then, out of fear, passed out.