Part 3

"Never thought the brat would become a villain. You put a nice show there!" It as Shigaraki!

We were now in an different alleyway. "Well I wasn't really planning on becoming one... but All might betrayed and...yeah..." he looked at me and just chuckled. Wait, chucked?! Why was he laughing?! "Pfft that's such a stupid reason!" I frowned and looked away angry. "Well it isn't if he wanted to take my quirk away from me. And he FUCKING lied to me!" Oml I just sweared! "Well okay then... your villain name is Green reaper right?" I just nodded and smiled at him. I acted pretty chill but for real I was screaming inside! I was literally talking to the leader of the league of villains! "So~ you seem pretty powerful you would be a perfect piece for my game with the hero's." I just looked at him confused, is this gamer language or something? "So do you wanna join the league?" I was quite for a while, and then he started scratching at his neck! It looked pretty gross but okay. "Eeh...sure I'll join." I was still acting really calm but for real I was even more exited then when I got accepted in UA! "Okay, here is the address make sure to come tomorrow." I nodded and he walked off. When I didn't see him anymore I started screaming! "OML HE ASKED ME TO JOIN! I'M GONNNA BE A REAL VILLAIN!!! YEEEEEESSSSSS!" I heard a noice behind me. I turned around and saw....Mister Aizawa and All might?!

"Midoriya...? W-what is this?" Aizawa asked shocked. I stared at him and then looked at All might. "Young Midoriya I thought you wanted to be a hero..." All might said that! Funny isn't it?! And there it happened again I started to laugh as crazy, Guess im official a phsyco now. "Y-you don't have permission to say that All might!" And guess what the asshole did? He acted like he did nothing! "I gave you my power and this is what I get back from it?!" I started to get really angry. "Well yeah! You wanted your power back and give it to Kacchan! I'm just done with all the hero's everyone is just a stupid fake!" All might looked at me and his eyes looked full of regret. "Don't worry, your powers are in good use with the villains ;)"

Sorry it's short I'll try to make them longer :D