♡ meine liebe/my love ♡ | muke

title: meine liebe/my love

ship: muke (possible side cashton?)

description:
"guten tag."
"what the hell does that mean?!"

or where michael is a punk who just so happens to cross paths with the new foreign exchange student.

♡♡♡

(i have two different ideas, but in the end it will only change the plot a little so)

michael is at risk of being unable to graduate, as he is notoriously the school delinquent. when speaking to the principal, he is told that he can get his penalty points knocked down if he helps the new foreign exchange student with navigating the school and tutoring him.

or

michael's parents decide to host a foreign exchange student from germany without telling him. when luke hemmings shows up not knowing any english, michael finds it very difficult to get to know him. as time goes on, michael teaches luke english and luke teaches michael how to fall in love.

idk so they both revolve around the fact michael is a recluse and a punk ass kid (he might be on a sports team??? idk yet) and he's pretty smart bUT he just needs to adjust his attitude. on the other hand, luke is very friendly, but for the most part he is quiet because he's afraid people will make fun of him for coming to america not knowing much english. (i'm thinking he'll know alright english, but he prefers not to speak because his accent) and iDK I THOUGHT IT'D BE CUTE.

as for cashton, i'm thinking either they'll already be together, calum will be jealous of michael and luke so he goes to ashton, or something like that....

♡♡♡

so this idea sparked when i met the dutch exchange students at my school today; they're very cool!

thoughts on what i should do for this fic?