Pregnant... I'm pregnant

Bakugou pov

It's been two weeks since Deku me have you know it and I am 90% sure that he is pregnant. He has been more clingy, throwing up, eating foods he never ate before like spicy food and for lunch he ate spicy food more he gained a little wait and is very emotional. I bought the test and me and deku at my house alone. My parents are at work. I gave him the pregnancy test and let him do his business.

Deku pov

I took the pregnancy test from Kacchan and went to the bathroom and pee on it. I was nervous. If I was pregnant I would ruin mine and Kacchans life. What am I gonna do and what if our parents kick us out? I see the test is done. It's positive I'm present ... pregnant .... 'I'm pregnant I walk crying with the stick I give the test to kacchan and before he talks I apologize to him while crying loudly he drags me to his bedroom and puts on his bed and bend down and tells me it's fine and he is actually quite happy about the baby and how we can be a family I was happy kacchan was not mind and we got in bed and cuddled.

***********************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this and umm I will be writing the next chapter soon 

>_<

:)