Oh no .... Shit!

Deku pov

It was the middle of class when all of a sudden I started heating up. I knew I did not feel sick, I knew I was in heat right now and I had to get out of that classroom fast. I raised my hand really quickie "yes Midoriya the teacher responded" " I-i need to go to the nurse" I said really quickly "ok but take someone with you actually bakugou go with him to make sure he is ok he is your boyfriend" the teacher said I got up quickly Bakugou behind me.

"You ok nerd" Kacchan asked me. I just nodded. If I talked I would say things that would turn out really bad. I walked to the nurse office. I know I'm almost there because I was about to pass the bathroom when all of a sudden I'm pulled into the bathroom. No other kacchan pulled me asking "What's up with you nerd why are you not talking to me"he said "It's nothing kacchan i'm just tired" I said trying to hold back my groans and moans but all of a sudden he kissed me and my sent got out and I noticed he was in runt but right there in there I did not care we kissed more and one thing led to another.

I woke up on the floor of the bathroom with my arms around Kacchan naked in my clothes all around the big stall "oh no...' I woke up Kacchan with tears in my eyes. He saw the situation by looking around "Shit" he said by getting up and helping me up. We put our clothes on and walk out of the stall kacchan lifts me up and put me on top of the sink I am still crying my eyes while he tells he to calm down and maybe I did not get pregnant and no matter what happens he will always be there for me I smiled at him knowing school over I call my mom to tell her I'm spending the night at kacchans house and well we both agree that if I see symptoms I will take the test and go to the doctor.

***********************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading pls have any music suggestions for the next chapter you guys  want. :)  

>-<