Chapter 6

Chapter 6

April's POV

Before I knew it, Vinny's group was in front of me.

"Names please" I tell the group

"Nick. Vinny. Madison. Mikey. Jason. Chris. Sarah " they stated their names, I was drawing so I kinda forgot most names. Oops

"Okay" I smiled and started the stereo

The song was Power, by Kanye West. It was pretty complicated.

They were very good. Wow.

"Thanks" I tell them as they finished. "We have about 30 mins left so.. Yeah" I didn't know what to tell them to do in spare time.. "The mirror is yours and the time is free" I let them to themselves.. so I can go back to drawing. I was in a Indian position, leaning on my bag and drew.

I drew a dancer. Dancing in front of a mirror and looking at herself as a kid.

Deep, but I'm not so good..

I looked around and saw a few practicing, dancing and just talking.

"Ahem" I heard someone cough. I looked up and saw Vinny.

"Hey Vinny"

"Hey, is it true?" He asked

"What is?"

"That you're going on ABDC?!" He cheered.

"I don't know really?"

"You should" he smiled at me

"Why?"

"We could see each other" he says

"Me and my group from my dance complex are auditioning for ABDC too" he says

"I'll see you there?"

"I'll be there" I tell him

He smiles. "Come meet my friends" he takes my hand and lead me to the same group I saw him dance with.

"This is Sarah, Mikey, Madison, Jason, Louis, Thomas and Nick" he says as I wave. They wave back

"You're an amazing dancer" Jason says. "Thanks" I blush

"Did it hurt?"

"Oh no Mad, don't start!" Vinny warned his friend Madison playfully.

"When you fell from heaven" Madison winked. "Cheesy" I commented.

"I'm Sarah. You were really good out there" "thanks. You look like someone" "yeah, I'm Jason's twin" she smiles. "That's so cool! I've never met twins before.

"Are you coming to the meet and greet?" I asked the bunch. They looked confused. "Vinny" I nudged him but he was staring at me.

"Vinny" I nudged him. He smiles at me and looks back at his friends "she got us tickets to meet Moon" he says.

They cheer in excitement.

"I never dad was so popular" I said. They turn around and looked at me, shocked. "HE'S YOUR DAD?!" Mikey yells, astonished. "Yeah, he adopted me last week"

"Wow"

"How would he not be popular?! His videos on YouTube are so amazing!" Vinny ranted.

"April" my dad came over. "Yeah?"

"The meet and greet is starting in an hour, want to eat lunch soon" he asks.

"Can my friends come too? Their coming to the meet and greet as well" I asked. He nodded. "Do you guys wanna come?" I asked them and they nodded happily "Yeah sure, we got some money for lunch" Madison says. This dance studio has a restaurant right next to it.

"Okay let's go. Dad you should get your friends."

They were all here and we started walking to the restaurant.

A/N : sorry it's short but I'll update soon :)