:1:

KAMILLE
I looked down at my beautiful son, Zahir Romeo Alsina. He's one now. Man, time flies. "Da-daaahh." He babbled. "Wassup fat boy?" I stroked his cheek. We both laid next to his sleeping father. August was snoring like a muhfucka. He just came back from being on tour, and I just knew my baby was tired. His phone was blowing up something crazy. The same unsaved numbers kept popping up. Aug's phone was locked and he must've switched his phone to not show what the messages said because all I saw was 'iMessage'. I reached over and grabbed his constantly vibrating phone to turn it off, and August instantly woke up. "Wassup, whatchu doing?" He slurred. "Your phone keep vibrating and I want Zah to sleep." I lowly said. "What that gotta do with you touching my phone? Kami I changed the password." he spoke. I sucked my teeth, "I don't give two shits about you changing the password Aug- I wanted to switch ya phone to silent because our son needs to take a damn nap... I don't know what you being so secretive about." I snapped. "Ughhhhhh." He groaned. I picked Zahir up and and took him to his room/nursery Aug and I had built for him. I sat on the rockin chair. "Yo daddy ain't shitttt." I sang to Zahir as he laid on my chest. He looked up at me as if to say 'I know, mommy.' I know I shouldn't curse but I'm only 20- I still slip up. Aug crip walked his tall ass into the room and blew a kiss at me. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him. "Wooohh... somebody mad at daddy, right Zah? Mommy need some dick- that's why she actin like that." August picked Zahir up and danced around with him. "Stop that damn cursing, he don't need to be hearing that. He about to start talking soon." I spat as I crossed my legs. "Im right, though... am I not? It's been a long few months - you know that thang need some lovin... especially from papi Alsina." August boasted. "No, I've been doing just fine with no penis, thank you. Little man been holding me down the way you were supposed to be doing." I hissed. "Baby you know I had to go do this for us, make these racks ma. Ya little modeling job ain't cutting it. I missed y'all two though. My mans getting old... Good thing he look like me." Aug tried to joke. "Ha ha... 'Little modeling job' my ass- it's this little job that's giving us more publicity and therefore ... More fuckin money. Stop tryna play me August." I said through gritted teeth. "You sexy, baby." Aug said bending down to kiss my upper lip. "Just remember nigga...im the mother of your son, and your fiancée." I said raising my hand to show off my 18 carat ring that his black ass bought me. "Baby, relax... you know you hold weight... at the end of the day, just know you bout to be wifey. iight, ma? Quit trippin." He said holding on to my waist and kissing me. I exhaled.
"Aright, August."
__________________________
Zahir In M/M
*The baby in the picture is not from google- that's my nephew and his pictures are for my use only*