Shadow Vs. Light?

It's probably not just me, but my take on the battle between the Overlord and the First Spinjitzu Master was: Shadow vs Light.

That was before the latest season of Ninjago; with the introduction of new elements. Specifically the actual elements and masters of light and shadow (that invisible guy and the gray guy).

The First Spinjitzu Master had no specific element (he had all elemental capabilities) and neither did the Overlord (he was the master of no element). Though, the First Spinjitzu Master still used the element of creation the most, and the Overlord used destruction the most (it never says how he was able to use it). While fighting each other, the two used another pair of opposing elements: Light and Shadow (but neither was good or evil).

Garmadon also used the element of Shadow (in the first season when Kai got the fire sword), but so did Sensei Wu in order to protect Kai. It strangely never said how Sensei used Shadow (since he is just the master of Creation), while Garmadon had evil "coursing through his veins" (that allowed him to be the master of Destruction) making it easy enough for him to master that element apparently.

So what do you think? Does Light represent good? Is Shadow evil? Can Sensei Wu master the element of Light as easily as Gramadon did Shadow?

And finally, now that Garmadon is good, is he the master of Destruction and controls shadow still? Or is he, elementless?

As of Episode 44 of Season 4, Garmadon was "banished" to the cursed dimension, leading to my new conclusion. Ever since Garmadon turned good, he lost the element of Destruction (the evil element), so Lego may have wanted to eliminate all confusion by eliminating him (since he isn't ask that special anymore).

It's possible.