You Meet His Friends

Kuwabara had told you about his friends, but you had to meet them. Well, except for Yusuke. You'd actually run into him a couple of times on your own.

He honestly wasn't as bad as people made him out to be. He had a bad reputation and he owned it, but he wasn't really a bad guy.

"Hey! Kuwabara!"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

You knew they were friends, but you'd never seen the two interact with each other. So when they suddenly started fighting you started to get a little worried.

"Shouldn't we try to stop them?" You asked the two others who came with him.

One was a rather short boy with gravity defying black hair and dressed in clothing that mainly consisted of the colour black. The other was a rather handsome boy with long red hair and clothing that mainly consisted of the colour red.

"You needn't worry. This happens often." The red haired boy replied. "My name is Kurama, by the way. This is Hiei."

He getured to the shorter boy who has het to say a word but looked very annoyed with what was happening.

"A common occurance it may be, but that doesn't make it any less annoying." Hiei said.

"I see... Well, my name is (Y/N)." You said and Kurama gave you a friendly smile before you turned your attention back to the two fighting boys.

You had a feeling things would be getting rather interesting from here on out.

A/N: Sorry for any crappiness or OOCness. I guess it’s a you hang out with him/You meet his friends since it starts out with you two hanging out together. Anyways, hope you Enjoy!