Chapter 36. Successfully angered the monster

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV....

              I wrapped a towel around me as I came out of the shower. I peeped out through the door to see if the monster is in the room but looked like the heavens were on my side. He wasn't in the room. I came out of the bathroom and ran into his luxurious closet and wore one of his shirts. 

              I didn't wear a bra as it was drenched from the shower earlier which was very uncomfortable for the present situation. I came out buttoning up the shirt. I looked up to give out a shriek seeing the demon sitting in the dark with a glass of wine in his hands. My hands flew to my chest to calm down my ready to explode heart seeing his chest peeking out of his undone shirt. 

              His sleeves were rolled upto his elbow making him look devilishly hot. "Come here" came his stern voice that made me snap out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. 'Did he just order me again' I asked myself. "I don't repeat" He said taking a sip of his drink. "And I don't take orders" I said folding my arms above my chest, giving him a challenging look. 

               He placed the glass on the table and leaned back into the chair. His eyes wandered on me and stopped on my chest. He licked his lips while his eyes were still fixed on my chest. My hands flew to my chest as I knew what his dirty mind was thinking. "Come here" he said again as his eyes dared me to disobey him. 

               I was in no mood to follow his commands so I turned around to go to bed but flinched in my place as he shouted "HERE. NOW AMELIA". My name coming out of his mouth made me turn around.

               I looked into his eyes to see anger evident in them. 'Congrats Amelia. You successfully angered the monster' my long lost subconscious said as I shivered under his hard gaze. 

               I took a deep breath before taking a step towards him and stood a foot away from him and looked at him, asking him to talk. He straightened himself on the chair before pulling me by my wrist, making me fall across his lap.

               My eyes went wide as I felt my ass sting. The room resonated with the sound of his palm making contact with my butt. "What the fuck Massimo?" I screamed as I felt him spank me once again.

               "You dared to step out of the house when I clearly warned you not to step out of the bed" another spank. "You dared to put yourself in trouble when I don't want you hurt" another spank. "You dared to disobey me" another spank. His list went on and I forgot how many spanks my ass had received as it totally felt numb. 

               But for some odd reason his spanks turned me on. 'I think now I understand how Anastasia felt when Christian spanked her' I thought as I covered my mouth and bit my lip hard to stop the moans that were threatening to leave my mouth.

               "Do you think you are Christian Grey? You are no one to tell me what to do" I shouted gaining my energy back but shut my mouth as I felt a spank that was thrice stronger than before ones as soon as the words left my mouth. 

               A whimper left my mouth as tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. It seriously stung alot. I could feel my ass swollen. He lifted me up like I weighted nothing making me sit on his lap. I yelped as my butt came in contact with his thighs. He gently grabbed my chin and lifted it up for our eyes to meet. 

               "Are you going to disobey me again?" He asked, looking into my eyes. 'Yes I will' I screamed in my mind while adjusting myself on his lap to find a comfortable position while not hurting my already swollen butt. I heard him groan as he said "don't move". I smirked as I knew I was making him go hard. '

               Dare hurt my butt? Now see how I am gonna take my revenge' I thought as I said "But my butt hurts" moving in his lap while my lips formed an innocent pout. He closed his eyes and threw his head back as his member perked up. His breath became fast, making my smirk grow wide. 

               In a blink he pulled me by my hips and smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes went wide as his tongue entered my mouth. I hit him hard on the chest and tried to push him only to be pulled more into him. I felt his member poking me making me go still.

               He bit on my lip hard as he didn't get any response from me. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me even closer if that was even possible. My hands flew to his neck as I kissed him back, deepening it. He placed his hand on my butt and started massaging it slowly. 

               I ran my hand through his hair as my body heated up. We pulled away to catch our breaths. I buried my face in the crock of his neck while he buried his face in my hair. I felt dizzy from the lack of air supply. I inhaled his manly scent, calming my nerves. He stood up while still holding me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

               He walked towards the bed and gently placed me on it. I unwrapped my arms and legs as I turned around, burying my face into the pillow as I felt exhausted. I felt him slowly taking off my shirt off my shoulder. I wanted to protest but I had no energy left. The demon had sucked all my energy out. 

               I felt his hand massaging my wounded shoulder making me moan as it felt too good. My senses blurred as I became sleepy. "Sleep love" he whisper in my ear as he placed a soft kiss on the side of my head. 

               That was the last thing I remember before I fell into a deep slumber, only to dream of a half naked Massimo Allegro Romano, who had been making me feel things that no one has ever made me feel before.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao buddies!

How are you all?

Hope you liked the chapter.

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰