chapter 2. Broke my butt

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR POV....

               "Thud." Ahh.. I broke my butt. What the fuck where did my pillow go. I didn't see my pillow on the left side of the bed. It was lying on the floor. I might have kicked it in sleep. What a nice way to wake someone up God? As I was about to get up from the floor my door burst open with so much force that I thought it will come off its hinges. Gen came in and was about to shout without even seeing around when I said "I am up" rubbing my butt.

               She looked down at me. "Don't tell me you fell again " she said controlling her laugh. One glare from me made her shut her mouth. "The breakfast is ready go wash yourself and come down fast" she said and walked out of the room. 

               I got up from the floor and made my way to the bathroom massaging my butt. I ran warm water and did my routine. I came out wrapped in a towel and entered my closet and wore this👇👇👇.

               I walked down the stairs and my nostrils got filled with the smell of pancakes

               I walked down the stairs and my nostrils got filled with the smell of pancakes. I ran to the kitchen to find Gen placing the plates. I quickly took one and placed the whole thing in my mouth at once. What? I have a big mouth. It was soo tasty. 

               Gen cooks delicious food. This is the only thing that doesn't make me regret being friends with her. We had our breakfast and got out of the house checking the lock twice.

               We got into the car and Gen started driving. We were going in Gen's car, it was a silver coloured Ford. After 15 minutes we were outside our college. We both looked at each other and gave a exaggerated sigh as we had to act all good as we had to keep a low profile. 

               Yes no one here knows we are mafia. We entered the college and went straight to our lockers. We shared the same periods except for few classes which we rarely attend. Classes like business. We don't even know why we choose that. It's easier to stand on our head than understanding business. I think I took it just to fill in the blanks in the application.

               We went to our class and our first class was business management. I cursed under my breath. Don't take me wrong I love business management but it can be super boring when it wants to be. 

               We took the last seats as usual. After few minute Mr. Robinson entered the class and started giving lecture. I wasn't listening to it anyway but I was still looking in front when I heard little snores beside me. It was Gen. 

               Her face was towards me and she was sleeping peacefully. She had this look on her face that she was having a hot dream and she was enjoying it all. I just wish she doesn't moan out. Looking at her I remembered the day we met.

FLASHBACK.....

               It was another boring day in college with all boring classes so I decided to skip them. I walked into the woods behind the college and sat near a small pond.
It was my first time away from my parents. 

               I was just tired of being around them and not going anywhere. All the People  not only in my dad's mansion but also outside the house they treated me as princess as I was my dad's princess.

               He wouldn't hesitate to put all six bullets between the eyes of the person who even thinks of disrespecting me. I just got fired up with all of it and one fine day I ran away from home. I am sure dad knows where I am but it must be mom who is stopping him from dragging back to Russia. I am pretty sure he planted some people around me to keep an eye on his daughter. 

               I was brought back to reality when I heard some gun shots going off not too far from me. My cat woke up and I decided to go check what's going on. As I went deeper into the woods I could hear some curses and grunts. I climbed up onto a tree to get a better view of what was going on without getting hurt.

               As I was on the top of the tree I could see a girl with blackish brown hair, nearly my height 6.1 fighting heavy, well built men. She was so busy taking down the two men in front of her that she didn't notice a third man walking towards her from the back. As he was about to hit her with the back of his gun I took out my knife which I always keep for safety and aimed right at his throat. 

               My knife smoothly penetrated into his neck and the blood gushed out. In the mean time the girl had successfully put two bullets in each man's head and was staring at the dead body behind her. I jumped off the tree and swiftly landed on my feet. I walked towards the body dusting my clothes. I took the knife out of his body and cleaned it. I could feel the stare all along.

               "Yes it was me who killed him and no need to say thanks I was just practicing my skills." I answered her unasked question not looking at her. "Who told I was going to thank you? I could have killed him myself" she said flipping her hair. "Oh sorry for snatching away your prey" I said. Note the sarcasm.

               She gave me a small smile and extended her hand " Genviève Cadieux Du Bellay." That explains her fighting skills. The only daughter of  "Carlos Harold Du Bellay" the king of one of the most powerful mafias in the world " The French Mafia". I extent my hand introducing myself "Amelia Lebedev Vladimir" as the words leave my mouth realization drowns in her.

               We started walking as she asked "ran away?"
               "Yep. Looks the same in your case too."

               "Yes. I was tired of being treated like a princess and I wanted to live my independent life." She said with a sigh. "Well I think we both are on the same boat" I said giving her a smile. She was beautiful with sea blue eyes and  beautiful fair skin.

               That is how we became friends.

End of flashback....

               I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mr. Robinson shouted "class dismissed." Everyone started moving out. When I glanced to my side to see the princess still sleeping wetting all her book with her drool. An idea popped up in in mind. 

               My lips curled up into a mischievous smile. I stood up carefully not waking her up and pulled her chair away all of a sudden making her fall on her butt. She was still in shock, I couldn't control it anymore and burst out laughing. 

               She glared at me the same way I glared at her in the morning making me shut my mouth. "Payback is a bitch" I shouted running out of the class ready to go to my next period.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So did you like it?

How was the chapter?

Please do comment😊😊😊