1

Why I'm I with him again I ask myself I'm not even sure why I'm living with him or even listening to him don't get me wrong he's sweet and all, when we first met but now he's too clingy and want to control and all and I'm not with that no one tells me, what to do I don't care if my dad want me to marry him so he can be a share holder of his company I'm so over this over of dating and over the fact that my father want to control my life, I'm a 25 years old woman who has her own money and want to find love but now I'm over it I'm all of this dating, love, marriage, soulmate I rather be single and live my live the way I want  it I only life once.

Right now I was watching my favorite show
When Nick walk in the living talks about how I didn't cook and what not.

"I'm not your wife Nick get that through your head", I got up and walk to the bedroom that we both share he followed me.

"Not yet but your my fiancé", I ignored him and started packing my bag.

"Where do you think your going", he took the clothes from my hand and through it on the floor he so childish.

"Look Nick we are done DONE done and I'm leaving", once my bags were pack I took up my phone.

"Your not going anywhere" he block the door way he smirk.

"Move Nick".

"Put the suitcase down Debbie I don't have time", he screamed as I spray pepper spray on him.

"What the fuck Debbie", he rush to the bathroom I laughed and walk out I miss my old home it was near the beach I should call my friend Stella.

Read chapter 2 where the action begins thanks for reading.