Chapter 80

Xiao Jingting helped Xu Muan walk down. Xu Muan's stomach was already round, and he was raised with a red face, and he looked very rich.

Mu Shuyu held Xiao Xiaofu and walked into the Xiao family with Xiao Jingting.

Zheng Peier sat next to Xiao Qingyan, his eyes exuding a bit of pride.

"Second brother, third brother, you are here! Let us wait." Zheng Peier said.

"Congratulations on the elder brother, he has advanced to the sixth level of Qi training. Among the younger generation of the Xiao family, you can count the eldest brother as the highest." Xiao Jingting complimented.

Xiao Qingyan nodded faintly to Xiao Jingting and said: "Third brother, I heard that your business is doing well, but it is not your eldest brother who says you, you should still focus more on cultivation. It is fundamental."

Xiao Jingting secretly pouted, and said: Xiao Qingyan, is this guy talking to him? It is only six layers of Qi training. When the spirit grass in his space is mature, he can be promoted. Xiao Qingyan can be seven or eight years older than the original owner. When he reached Xiao Qingyan's age, he must be promoted to six layers of Qi training.

"Big Brother said, I must work hard to keep up with him," Xiao Jingting said.

"It's right to work hard, but you shouldn't rush to get quick results, too quick, it will only lead to backwardness."

"The eldest brother teaches is." Xiao Jingting said perfunctoryly.

Xiao Qingyan nodded lightly, his face proud.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Qingyan's empty-eyed appearance, and once again had a deep understanding of the claim that this world rank was one level higher and crushed the individual.

Zheng Peier’s gaze fixed on Xu Muan, “Mu An! I heard that Jing Ting bought you a storage bracelet! Why didn’t you see that you wore it? Is that the bracelet bad?”

Xu Muan touched his hand and said, "No, it's just too expensive, so I put it away." Xu Muan felt that the bracelet was a little blatant, so he didn't bring it out and put it in a purse he carried with him. It was ordered by Zheng Peier.

"Second brother, third brother, your business is doing well! You are wearing a space ring." In the college, there are not many people who have a space ring. Xiao Qingyan has always been proud of owning a space ring and can't help seeing himself. The two younger brothers are now in a subtle mood.

Xiao Jingting sat on the chair and said lightly: "It's so sloppy, it's barely enough to make ends meet."

"The third brother is too humble. With such a profitable business, you only think about your second brother, and you don't know about your big brother." Zheng Peier complained.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Big Brother is a busy man, who wants to practice, where can I see my little business!"

"You bought your daughter-in-law even the storage bracelets, so you can see that you have made a lot of money, so why be so humble."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said: "I just hit the swollen face to become fat, but there is not much silver." All the silver was replaced with Lingyu and thrown into Lingquan to float.

Xiao Xiaofan was sitting in a chair, kicking and kicking his feet boredly, and Xiao Yuerong looked at Xiao Xiaofan with hatred.

Xiao Qingyan looked at Xu Muan's raised belly and said, "Muan, this is again."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Good luck!" Xiao Qingyan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes! I think so too."