Chapter 182

"Dad, you just take me to the contest!" Xiao Xiaojin asked Xiao Jingting with excitement.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!" He wanted to bring the others together, but they were all Jin Dan, and they took too many people to pass. There was a suspicion of demonstration.

"Dad, did you find me the most powerful, so look for me as your bodyguard!" Xiao Xiaojin said blushing.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaojin's excitement and couldn't bear to pour cold water. "Yeah! You are the best." This silly boy, think too much.

Xiao Xiaojin was full of excitement: "I want to tell the eldest brother and the second elder brother, you really have a vision. Although I was promoted to Jindan at the latest, but I came up later, they are better than them."

Xiao Jingting said with a heavy heart: "Xiao Jin! Showing off is bad behavior." Xiao Jin is not looking for beating.

Xiao Jingting sighed secretly in his heart. Although Xiao Xiaojin always followed him and Xu Muan, he spent most of his time practicing and knew little about the world. There were still some children with a heart.

"However, the second brother often shows off with me!" Xiao Xiaojin asked.

"What is your second brother showing off with you?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xiao Xiaojin thought for a while and said, "Show off his large meal and eat a cow in one meal."

Xiao Jing Tinghu looked at Xiao Xiaojin, "Don't cook for him, he won't be able to get up..."

The little flying bear above Xiao Xiaojin's head chuckled and laughed. Xiao Jingting dragged the flying bear above Xiao Xiaojin's head and asked Xiao Xiaojin, "This guy, please be quiet."

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "It's quite peaceful."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "It's okay to be peaceful, and you will be hungry a few times if you are not safe. You see if your second brother is hungry, how honest!"

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

Xiao Fei Xiong was tossing around in Xiao Jingting's palms, and from time to time he made a sound of intimidation.

...

Xiao Jingting took Xiao Xiaojin to the Ye family's team. Although Xiao Xiaojin was younger than Xiao Xiaodong and others, he also advanced to Jindan a few years ago. Compared with Xiao Xiaodong and Xiao Xiaofan who have mixed a few names on Nebula Island Xiao Xiaojin is much more low-key.

"Senior Xiao is a genius! Just pull out one, it is a golden pill." Ye Jinlan smiled and smiled.

"Miss Ye won the prize."

Ye Jinlan's eyes turned to Xiao Xiaojin's head, "What's that!"

On top of Xiao Xiaojin's head is a flying bear with a big slap, which looks fleshy and naive.

"It's my son's pet." Xiao Jingting said.

Ye Jinlan looked at the flying bear crawling on top of Xiao Xiaojin, smiled, and said: "This pet is so cute, I don't know where Xiao Daoyou came from."

Xiao Xiaojin said without hesitation: "From the net."

Ye Jinlan said a little puzzled: "Self-investing?"

"I made delicious food, and it came by itself." Xiao Xiaojin said.

"It turns out like this! I looked at this little bear, but it was a bit like the evil bear of Bee Island." Ye Jinlan said.

"Bee Island evil bear?" Xiao Xiaojin asked.

"Yeah! The bad bears on Bee Island are famous! That bear is brutal and considers Bee Island as its own territory. Once someone approaches, it will be attacked by it. The bear is also good at controlling the island. The bees, the people on the shore, were attacked by the poisonous bees on the island, and the casualties were always heavy." Ye Jinlan sighed.