Better This Way (2)

How the hell did this happen? From the love of my life to someone I cry over every night.

I've done so much for you, and you've done much for me in return, truly love at it's finest. So what went wrong?

Why won't you talk to me?

What did I do for you to leave me?

Do you even realize how much of an affect you have one me, how much control you have?

It scares me how vulnerable I am when it comes to you.

Remember that promise ring I got you? The one that was too small, but you still kept.

I wonder if you still have it.

I've always wondered what it would be like if we were together.

Like, as one. No one else. Just us.

Together.

No fear, just happiness and one another.

But maybe that's all over now, you won't even talk to me anymore.

Please, I fear to lose you. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if that would to happen. Even if I can't have you all to myself, seeing you smile and really enjoy your life was a blessing.

You are my blessing.

I will always love you.

I will never give up on you.

You are always gonna be mine in my heart, as well as I will be yours.

I fear to lose a part of me that have gotten to know you, and be attached to you.

I was planning to ask you a very important quest, but I suppose that's not an option anymore.

I guess it doesn't matter anymore..

Maybe it is better this way..

                                -Kousuke Ooshiba