Pain 😍✨

-

(Listen to the Song In the Top thingy Lol)

It Had Been a Few weeks. Sapnap was Brought to The Hospital. To be taken Care of, Quackity and Karl would always Visit him, Bring books, Talk about the Casino, Talk about Colours, About life, Feed him with food he'd Like. Give him weird But soft stuffed animals, They Would sometimes Blast Soft Music.

-

Karl and Quackity entered Sapnap's hospital room. And There he was. Their Lover, who now Looks Super skinny and Is in need of food, He had Dark Under eyes.

"I'm so Inlove with You guys.."

"I love you too."

"Awh Cmon now Quackity don't be sad"

"Shut up."

"Quackity-"

"Please."

Quackity hated Facing this but who cares? he wanted to Spend time With Sapnap. And Karl was there, Sleeping on the couch of Sapnap's hospital room, The two of them were watching Love Guaranteed. The Two were Laughing and Getting flustered, Quackity Acted So badass Around the two Boys, He was Dying inside.

He didn't want to Let go of Sapnap. He was scared to Let go of Sapnap. He Loved Sapnap and Karl so much. He didn't want to Let any of them go. Though he Knew he had to. Sapnap still goes Outside With them. And sometimes sleeps With them in their Soft comfy bed. Sapnap was staring at the Frozen Quackity.

Sapnap knew What Quackity was Thinking of. He Smiled. It was all he could do. Smile. He couldn't reset time. He couldn't Do magic to Get the Disease away from Him, He couldn't do any thing about it except smile. He knew he was gonna go away soon, But He just wanted to Spend time with Quackity and Karl.

Karl woke up, Hugging Quackity and Sapnap, And The three of them started talking about Weird and Random things, It was funny though, Karl Kept Giving Kisses to the two, Though Quackity hated Love touch, He gave Karl a Kiss. It was Funny, That was the thing, Sapnap Stared as Quackity tried to reject the Younger boys Kiss. Until he gave in.

"What do you like about me?"

"I like. dick- IM JOKING-"

"Wow kArl- *eye roll* you only like my dick!"

"SAPPY IT WAS A JOKE-"

"Tch.. YOU ONLY LIKE SAPNAPS DICK HUH!?"

"QUACKITY I LIKE YOUR DICK TOO-"

"NO-"

"YES HE DOES LIKE MY DICK IS BETTER THAN YOURS SAPNAP-"

"NO HE DOESNT- KARL-"

"I LIKE BOTH OF YOUR DICKS-"

"OH SHUSH!"

"NO YOU DONT! YOU LIKE MY DICK BETTER THAN SAPNAPS RIGHT?!"

"HEY- WHAT- NO HE DOESNT!"

"YES HE DOES!"

Karl Fell on the floor Laughing. Quackity and Sapnap play fighting Because of Dicks which was weird but Funny, Karl enjoyed this. So did Quackity and Sapnap, Even though They were yelling and fighting. It was.. memory. Memory To Him. To Karl. The Two Were now taking care of Sapnap, They decided to sleep on the couch, cuddling each other in Sapnap's Room.

-

Bad Came in with Skeppy. Sapnap smiled, How Thoughtful.. Bad even greeted Quackity, Skeppy Smiled and Talked to Sapnap, Not soon the two had left, George coming in. Alone. Next to Sapnap, Sapnap had Asked where Dream was. George Only whispered. But Karl knew what George said.