Call

A/N : chapter has s:>icide attempts.

Karl can never control his thoughts.

5 weeks has passed, Sapnap still hasnt remembered him. And Quackity isnt allowed to kiss/hug/cuddle him.

Karl wanted Sapnap to have his memories back, but whatever he tried. Sapnap would just.. walk away.

He tried So hard, yet failed everytime, But then a thought struck him. He didnt have to put up with this. He didnt have to.

-

"Sapnap, do you remember when karl and I Watched a movie, and you came home sarcastically angry?"

Quackity asked Sapnap, who was driving the car, heading home, The past 5 weeks, Sapnap Regained his memories.

"Yes, you guys didnt wait for me"

Sapnap rolled his eyes Dramatically. Quackity laughed then Quackity's Phone started ringing.

"Hellooo? Karl?"

-

Karl had found a gun in his Drawer, It was From bad, Bad gave a gun to each of his friends for Safety reasons.

Now hes Protecting himself from Himself.

He called Quackity and he picked up surprisingly fast.

"Hellooo? Karl?"

"Quackity. I cant do this anymore."

-

Upon hearing that, Quackity Immediately put it on speaker, Sapnap stayed Quiet Listening.

"What do you mean you can't do it anymore?"

"Quackity. I'm losing my Sanity. I can't show affection to you, and Sapnap doesn't remember me."

"Karl-"

"I'm going to fucking kill myself."

Sapnap drove faster, Quackity's eyes were filled with tears, trying to Calm Karl down.

-

Karl hung up and Pointed the Gun on his head. The bedroom door Slammed Open, A hand Slapped The Gun away from Karl as the trigger was pulled.

The Gunshots went up the ceiling, Karl Crying and Sapnap Holding him In his arms, Quackity was also Holding Karl in his arms.

And with that, karl fell asleep, avoiding everything that had happened.