Faded

"Holy shit" Tiana mumbled as she got up from the floor she was laying on.

"Where the fuck am I?" She thought looking around. She saw a bunch of random people passed out and there was beer bottles, weed, and cigarette buds all around her. She figured that she had partied a little to hard last night and passed out, she had been doing that a lot lately. Ever since Carl broke her heart.

It had been a month since Carl and Tiana had that argument about the pizza place. After that Tiana couldn't accept the fact that he was with another girl. Not to mention her mom was sleeping with every guy in sight trying to forget about her dad, who she missed with every bone in her body. She couldn't handle the pain, so she constantly got high and drunk because it was the only way to make it all go away.
___________________________

It was around 9 am as Tiana walked through the door of the Gallagher house. Her mom had gotten a new boyfriend and moved him into their house. Tiana hated seeing her mom with someone else so she started crashing at the Gallagher's with Debbie to avoid them.

"Is she just getting in?" Fiona asked Debbie as the family sat in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Yeah she was probably partying late, she does this every night." Debbie replied.

"I'm going to sleep don't fucking wake me" Tiana said as she walked past the kitchen and went up the stairs. You could smell the alcohol and weed coming off her from a mile away.

"I'm starting to worry about her." Lip said, "She's been high and drunk everyday for a month now"

"Yeah maybe someone should go talk to her." Ian suggested. "Carl?"

"Trust me i'm the last person she wants to talk too, I've tried a thousand times." Carl replied. It was true, he had tried to talk to her. He tried to apologize many times but she always ignored him or said that she didn't care and it wasn't a big deal.

"It's your fault that she's like this, Carl!" Debbie yelled at her brother. "After you basically told her that you didn't care about the memories that you guys made and then she started spiraling!"

"I never said that!" He yelled back defensively.
"I said that it was just a pizza place because it is just a pizza place."

"That is not just a pizza place and you know it." Fiona said to Carl sharply.

"You know what fuck you guys!" Carl snapped as he got up and left.

Lip and Ian followed Carl to the porch steps where he was sitting.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" Carl mumbled under his breathe as he lit a cigarette.

"Nothing, you just seemed kinda on edge. We just wanted to make sure your okay." Lip said as he took the cigarette from Carl, took a puff and then passed it to Ian.

"I'm straight." Carl said plainly.

"You sure?" Ian asked.

"Yes fuck" Carl snapped, "What do you want me to say? You want me to say that i'm still and always have been in love with Tiana? You want me to say that it's not just a pizza place and it means a lot to me? You want me to say that I don't know why i'm with Kylie when i'm so in love with Tiana? he yelled angrily.

"Shit" He whispered realizing what he just said.

"How hard was that?" Ian said.

"Maybe you should tell all that to Tiana." Lip said as he put the cigarette out and went back in the house with Ian right behind him.

"Maybe I should" Carl thought out loud.