Why Don't You Love Me Anymore?

After a couple hours everyone had left or went upstairs except Carl and Tiana.

"Shit i'm waassted" Tiana slurred. She had gotten really drunk.

"I can't tell" Carl laughed. He had a few beers but wasn't quite as drunk as Tiana.

"I'm gonna go and get anotherer beer" Tiana mumbled as she got up to go to the fridge.

"I think you've had enough for one night." Carl said as he stopped her.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes as she sat down on the floor and Carl sat next to her.

"Carl"

"Yeah" He replied looking at her.

"Why don't you love me anymore?" She asked while staring at the floor.

"I do love you Tiana" He said as he rubbed her arm.

"No you dont becaaause if you ddid you wouldn't be dating Kyliiee" she slurred trying not to cry. Carl stayed silent for a second not sure what to say. He wanted to tell her that he loved her so much and nothing would ever change that but for some reason he didn't.

"Your drunk Tiana, let's go upstairs so you can sleep it off." He said but got no answer.

"Tiana?" He said again as he lifted her chin so he could see her face and realized that she was passed out. He picked her up and took her upstairs to his bed. He tucked her in a put a trash can and a glass of water on the floor next to her. Ian was at Mickeys so he figured he would just sleep in Ian's bed.

"I will always love you, Tiana" He whispered as he kissed her forehead and went to turn the lights off.