Friends?

"Hey guys" Tiana said as she approached her locker where Carl and Kylie were standing. She had decided to try and be friends with them since Carl said that he still wanted her in his life.

"Hey Tiana, cute shirt." Kylie said giving her a slight smile.

"Thanks, cute shoes" Tiana replied as she closed her locker and gave Kylie a weird look because she was suddenly being nice. Carl smiled as he watched Kylie and Tiana compliment each other.

"I'm glad they're finally getting along" Carl thought out aloud.

"We can hear you, you know" Tiana laughed as she walked away. As soon as she turned around her smiled faded and a sad look took over her face. As she turned the corner she accident bumped into a tall boy with blonde hair.

"Oh shit, my bad!" Tiana apologized as their eyes met.

"It's fine, I'm Tyler." He said looking her up and down.

"Tiana." She replied awkwardly. Her and tyler ended up having the same class so they walked together.

"So are you new here?" Tyler asked her as they sat down next to each other.

"Nope, I went here last year but I moved away for a while and now i'm back. How about you?"

"I moved here during the summer so i guess you could say i'm new." He shrugged.

"Cool" Tiana said as she turned her attention back to the teacher.
___________________________

"Hey!" Carl yelled as he ran to catch up with Tiana.

"Oh hey Carl." Tiana said slowing down so Carl could catch up.

"Where you head?" He asked hoping she didn't have plans.

"Probably home." She shrugged.

"Want to come over? Everybody really misses you."

"Where's Kylie?" She asked ignoring Carl's question.

"She went to her friends house for the weekend." Carl answered. "So do you want to come over or not?" He asked again.

"Yeah sure" She said as they made their way to the Gallagher house.
_______________________

"Hey Fi" Carl said as him and Tiana walked through the back door.

"Hey guys!" Fiona replied with a smile. "Where have you been stranger?" She asked Tiana.

"School mostly, gotta catch up." Tiana said with a smile as she made her way up to Debbie room.

"Hey!" She yelled as she tackled Debbie.

"Omg hey! I missed you!" Debbie yelled back as she laughed.

"I missed you too! How come you haven't been at school?" Tiana asked.

"They won't let me go with Franny so i dropped out and took the GED instead." Debbie replied as she took Franny out of her crib and sat her on the bed.

"Wow, she's so beautiful" Tiana smiled while playing with the little red headed girl. Her and Debbie talked for a while until they were interrupted by carl yelling at them to come downstairs.

"We got pizza and beer!" Ian smiled as Tiana, Debbie, and Franny came down the steps.