DELILAH

Hi, my name is Delilah and im 16. You'd think i live in a perfect little neighbor hood with a white picket fence in the front yard .... well you have another thing comeing..! You see i live in a horrible trailor park with my drunk of a dad who never pays me any attention. My mom died giving birth to me and my dad blamed me for it but not my brother adam. My dad used to beat on me until adam stood up for me one night when i was 13. Then two years later he died an a car accident and i had a breakdown and started to cut because he was the only one who really cared for me. Now her i am a year later the same ole girl i was a few years ago...alone.

-------------------monday-----------------

I woke up to mean by taylor swift playing on my alarm clock. Right before i was about to turn it off my drunk dad walked in and slapped me in the face and said "turn that damn alarm clock off and get your ugly ass up and cook me breakfast NOW." I got up and turned off the alarm clock. Then got out of bed and picked out what i was going to wear for the day. i opend my door and i got out one of my favorit shirts that had my favorit band on it "The fray" and i got a pair of skinnys and my black converses. Then i grabed my brush and brushed it through my long alburn hair.Once i started going down stairs my dad looked at me and said: I dont know why you even try to look deseent : said my dad. i ignored him and i went down stairs and went into the kitchen then opened the frige and i got out the bacon and laid it on the counter.Once i started to to put the bacon into the skillet he said: remeber i like mine crunchy and chewey then i said I KNOW DAD in cocky atitude

then he said: DON'T TALK TO ME IN THAT SMART TONE YOUNG LADY. before i could say anything he raerd back his hand as if he was going to slap me then the phone rang i answerd it.. UNKNOWN NUMBER : hey is this delilah? i said : yes you is this ? UNKNOWN NUMBER: well i was wanting to call you because im kinda new in town and i was wondering if you could show me around at school on Monday? i said : sure why not. When i hung up the phone my dad had already went to work. I went back up stairs to my room and i shut my door behind me and i started to clean my room because it was a total mess! as i. was about to put my clothes in the closet i herd a noise downstairs. I grabed a knife and i slowly opened my door as quite as i could then i went downstairs and looked around to see if somebody broke in .... nothing so i went back up stairs and begain working on my room.

TO BE CONTINUED :)

When i finally got through with my room the phone rang again it was the same unknown number that called me earlier UNKNOWN NUMBER: h... h.. hi c.. ca.. can you pick me tomorrow? i said : sure . After i hung up the phone i ran upstairs and grabed my iphone 4 s and my neon purple headphones and went for a walk . I was walking across a bridge when i saw this dude he had blonde hair and blue eyes he looked lost and i was curious to know where he was going . Are you lost ? : i asked he turned and looked at me are you delilah : he asked y.. yes do i know you? : i asked n.. no but im the number that was calling you earlier: he said.

to be continued ;