8. 𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙰𝚁𝚈

I carefully crawled out my window and climbed onto a large tree that stood in between mine and Stiles' room. I made my way to his window and opened it. The sound of his window opening caught his attention. His eyebrows raised as he just watched me. 

"Hey loser #1" I climbed through and closed it behind me. 

"Wha- why? I have a front door" He reminded me. 

"Yes but that was a lot more fun" I sat myself on his bed. 

"What are you doing here at 12:00am anyway?" He asked. 

"We're going somewhere" I said. 

"No no we are not. We have school in about 7 hours" He argued. 

"Stiles please. Only for a little bit. You can take your usual dose of adderall in the morning" I pleaded. 

He looked at me for a moment batteling with himself on whether to go or not. "Fine but I gotta sneak out"

I stood in excitement "Easy" 

He slid on some shoes and a jacket. I opened his window again and crawled onto the tree. He followed my actions. 

"Where are we going anyway?" he asked. 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out when we get there" I said. 

I grabbed his hand and we both jumped down from the tree. I walked with him to my car and we got in. 

꧁꧂

I pulled over in the middle of our drive. It wasn't too far from our house. "Come on" I said as I parked the car. 

"Luc we're in the middle of no where. Are you dragging me out here to kill me or something?" he asked. 

I laughed "No, you'll see. I guess your just gonna have to trust me." I grabbed his hand. I walked backwards as I spoke. "Do you?" I ask. 

He just looked at me and smiled a bit "You know I do" 

I smiled and turned back around. I guided him into the woods. After a few minutes of walking we made it to a big beautiful lake with a waterfall. 

"Woah" Stiles said in awe

"I know right" I stated, not being able to take my eyes of the beautiful sight. 

"How did you find this place?" he asked. 

"I used to come here with my dad all the time before he died. Today's the anniversary of his death so I kinda felt compelled to come here. I have never shown anyone this place so you should feel pretty damn special" I explained feeling a bit of nostalgia.