5. 𝙸𝙼 𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁.

Scott and I watched from Stiles's car as Derek was cuffed and brought out of his house. I squinted my eyes at the scene. Something was still off. I've tried to ignore my magic and intuition about this situation because anything and everything is pointing to Derek but I dont know. 

He gave me a look as he was put in the back of the cop car. The cops walked away to where the body was buried. I saw Stiles walking in the direction of the car so I followed. I saw Scott mouthing 'no' but I just ignored it. 

Stiles sat himself in the car with derek and I followed this action but on the other side. 

"Okay, so just so you know im not afraid of you" Stiles said but immediately regretted his statement after he saw the way Derek looked at him. "Okay, maybe I am. Doesn't matter. I just wanna know something. The girl you killed. She was a werewolf but she was a different kind, wasn't she?" Stiles asked him. 

"I mean she can turn herself into an actual  wolf and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her?" He rambled on. 

"Why are you so worried about me when it's both of your guy's' friend who's the problem. When he shifts on the field what do you think their gonna do? huh?  Just keep cheering him on? I can stop him from playing but you can" He said looking at me. 

"you can compell him not to play. We both know that it's for the better. Him playing in that game is too much of a risk" He explained to me. 

The car door opened and Stiles was pulled out by his dad. I ducked down so he didn't see I was in the car too. When the door closed I turned around to talk to Derek alone. 

"You didn't kill her, did you?" I asked

"Figured you were the smart one" he stated. 

"Why the hell are you taking the fall for this? And why did you bury her in your backyard?" I questioned. 

"That's the thing, I didn't" He declared. 

We didn't say anything else for a moment. My thoughts were dragged away when the door opened again, only this time it was my door. I looked up to see Scott and Stiles. Scott picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I hit his back repeatedly. 

"Put. Me. Down" I said in between hits. 

"That doesn't hurt" He stated, walking over to Stiles's jeep. He opened the back door and set me down. 

"Lucille what the hell are you doing!" He whisper shouted. 

"Why aren't you yelling at Stiles!?" I matched his tone. 

"Because Stiles isn't letting Derek get in his head" he argued.

I slouched my shoulders "You know it's rude to listen in on conversations"