4. 𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳

I sat in the bleachers watching lacrosse. "Come on jackson you got this, you are captain for a reason" I reminded him. 

He nodded "Now go out there, and kick some ass" I pushed him towards the field. 

"Jackson! Take a long stick today!" Coach ordered. I saw a smirk find it's way to jackson's face. He was always good with a long stick. 

Jackson won against almost everyone that came at him. 

"McCall! What are you waiting for!" Coach yelled to Scott. 

Without another thought he went running at Jackson. Jackson ended up pushing him to the ground harshly. 

"McCall. My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead. You think you can move faster than the... lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" I used my vampire hearing to hear what they were saying. 

"Yes coach" I heard Scotts heartrate rise. My head shot over to look at Stiles. I waved my arm a bit to catch his attention. He looked over at me and I pointed to Scott and then my heart so say his heartrate was rising. Stiles's eyes widened when he realized what I was saying. 

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach said in a sort of taunting voice. 

As soon as the whistle blew Scott ran full force at Jackson, sending him flying backwards. Everyone crowded around jackson laying on the field but no one else noticed Scott fall to the ground too. I jumped off the bleachers and ran to Scott, along with Stiles. 

"Hey Scott, you need to calm down, alright." I said kneeling down. 

"I can't control it. It's happening!" He said in a whisper yell. 

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles asked. 

"Alright get up, lets go" I whispered, lifting him up and helping him to the locker room. 

Stiles attempted to help Scott calm down as I closed the locker room door. "Get away from me!" Scott growled. 

Stiles stumbled backwards, attempting to run from Scott. Scott jumped to the top of a set of lockers. I ran to Stiles and pulled him to the otherside of the locker room. Scott followed up and jumped back down to the ground, heading for Stiles. 

I used my vampire speed and threw him to the ground. I got on top of him and hissed at him, flashing my fangs and eyes at him. 

"Leave him alone!" I yelled. 

Scott finally calmed down and I let go of him. He sat himself on the bench. 

"What happened?" He asked.